Reviews for Two Weeks
E.Elliot chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Omg I love it even more!*-*
Anubis1056 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
loved the story
Aceina chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
verry good when will you do the sequel its been over 2 years and you have writen nothing *pouts* you hate your readers dont you
tuxjim chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (several million times.)

I took your advice (from the start of Chapter One) and read "I don't do Hook ups" first (or whatever the actual title is...I'm going to backtrack and add that one to my 'favorite'-s list if I haven't already) so I would be 'prepared' for the contents of these ten wonderful chapters...Gee, do you maybe get the feeling that I liked the two stories more than just a lot?

Both stories are on my list, and, since you did such an excellent job of telling the story, you are on my list of favorite authors. I plan on re-reading both in the immediate future so that the scenes will be stored in my memory ane YES, I'll be looking for more things from you so that my reading 'pleasure' can and will be enhanced.

I love it when a story touches me so much that I am willing to read it many times and derive the same pleasure from the last reading as the first. These two stories feel like they will be in that category for me. Just so you know, I DO like re-reading both stories and books ("The Source" by James Michener is one of those..I've read it either eight or nine times now and still derive pleasure from each reading).

As for a sequel, could it possibly involve a proposal and marriage? If it does, then you could count on one more of your stories beinf on my favorites list. AND, you have my endorsement and recommendation to anyone that I know who likes these type of stories that their time would be well spent reading all of your works.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Honulicious chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Ah, i didn't leave a review here!

This was an awesome story! it was great how their relationship developed and you could see how kim and shego fell harder and harder for each other. they are definitely a match made in heaven.

i hope this continues soon! and that we see shego coming back for more kim cuddling ;P
Mauser1888 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for a wonderful and sweet Kigo fic. I would love for there to be a sequel! Please keep writing!
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
gr8 story! soz i just finished it 2day but its awesome
Whiteblossem chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
I like how it's just a story about a very nice relationship and how it develops. A good change from all the drama filled ones! :)

Made me smile, a lot!
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
The slow manner in which you get the two of them to fall in love is really interesting. The fact that you aren't in a hurry with this story really helps and sells the relationship. It is a lot of fun.

Heather
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Glad they got it sorted out.
Redline57 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
This was great! I loved it! It has such a heartwarming ending, which I find important in a good story. Very nice work on the last chapter, it was happy and although they had to separate, you did it in the best way, happily. Very nice job and I'll be waiting to read anything else Kigo related you may write in the future. Nice job!
froger495 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
that was awesome i cant wait to see if you come out with a sequel if not i hope you make one soon that was a awesome story.
Werewolf Hero chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Whhhaaaa I'm going to cray. This is so sad that they have to go away now.
Fate-187 chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Yeah, i like some expand happy through some obstructs, and then marry and have child.

Looking forward your luck
longnite chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
This was a sweet culmination of all the developments between these two. The island get away brought their bond to a new level...and one that certainly has the intensity that rewards the readers desire for a romantic union. It was also very sweet seeing their need for the simple act of "holding" each other. That was a very nice emphasis and adds more to the story...IMHO anyway!

The parting was played very well and came with a bitter sweet element. Their desire to "hold" on to each other and having so much difficulty letting go...beyond sweet that! You can see their desires so clearly and know that these obstacles will be removed as soon as possible, if the love these share is any indication. A wonderful story and one I really hate to see coming to an end, but a completed story is a better story. Thanks for sharing and providing a great KIGO moment for us all to enjoy! Well done!;)