Reviews for Suckiest Mission Evarrr
LaRedCordial chapter 58 . 12/18/2015
Haha you bet
InTheTrees chapter 31 . 12/18/2015
Oh my god, the references. Especially Gai recognising (or rather not recognising) Kisame. This is brilliant!
fanofthisfiction chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Loved the code name the Copy Nin uses to exchange information.
fanofthisfiction chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
This scenario on discussing Tenten's weight was funny. I thought Kakashi's discomfort was hilarious and then that I read the note to Sakura had even more admiration for this chapter! Super funny!
fanofthisfiction chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
Oh my goodness. That Author's note was just too much!
fanofthisfiction chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Fun turns funnier. The closeness between Neji and Tenten makes this even better.
fanofthisfiction chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Again, perfect humor with perfect timing. Who knew ending on Calculus could be so funny?
fanofthisfiction chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
Oh my gosh, do you have us hoping they will make it to Prom?

Gotta love that death defying trap, protected by exotic jutsu going on in the clinic too.
fanofthisfiction chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Love the Author's note here. Yep, Tsunade is as you would say Youthfulness bottled up quite well.
fanofthisfiction chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
Tenten's banter is what shines until...wait, was that Kakashi's teeth that sunk into the scene and stole it?
fanofthisfiction chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Each surprise end with a blast of humor has me trying to stop reading but I can't. I just can't. I hope you find writing this humor as funny as I find reading it. Great job on the story so far. I suppose we can all wonder if Kakashi was quite the heart throb when he was younger, huh?
fanofthisfiction chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Choices, choices... alluring or curry? I'm glad you had Neji pick to be alluring!
fanofthisfiction chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
You have me curious now if Dynamic Entry is a real Narutoverse thing of Team Guy or a made up technique of yours. No matter what, this chapter had the right hint of humor while taking a break from intense plot movement.
fanofthisfiction chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
The quick and efficient dissemination of plot was astounding here! Can't wait to read on!
fanofthisfiction chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Still laughing over Tintin's name!