Reviews for Incandescence
combeferring chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
ohmygoodness, this was beautiful. Like heartbreakingly, completely sad beautiful.

There was just something about the way it's written which completely gets me because its so FANTASTIC.

"Next to younger, quiet, artistic Louis and older, gorgeous, popular Victoire, she was imperfect.

He loved that about her"

I love that bit because it was really powerful and drew me right in. I also like how you had Dominique listening to Victoire's advice and actually atopping what she was doing.

"The older, wiser girl looks around the roof, the place that used to mean love and charm for her (now it's a place of loss.) For Rose and Scorpius, the magic of this special place is beginning.

(But for her, it's just been stolen.)"

That bit last part was when the tears came . Now, I'm off to clean up the mascara stains - but it was completely worth it and I could read it again and again (and I probably will) (:
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh God... poor Dominique! This was beautifully fabulous. I love how the roof was their 'place' and how things ended up going so sour with them up there, and how it turned out not to be 'their' place after all.

Gosh, I have no idea what to say.
dreamer girl134 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ohmygod. I think I'm actually crying. This was brilliant and heart breaking. I've never even thought of this couple and now that I've seen it I love it. Gah! I love the tragic ending, but the small optimist in me in heartbroken. Poor Dominique. Why must she always suffer?

Any way. Such a great story. Now one of my highest favorites. You're a great writer!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really like this story. I'd never thought about Dominique and Scorpius before now, but I love the way you portrayed it. I also liked the absence of a happy ending, because, well, there isn't always one. Great story!
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Son of a Witch.

I liked this! No, I LOVED this! You have converted me to a Dominique and Scorpius shipper! xD

Jesus.

It was brilliant.

I hope you write more.

:D
sunshinetears chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh gosh. New favorite pairing alert.

I really loved this fic. I like your characterization a whole lot, and your writing style is really great. You're quite talented.

Also, you did well with spelling and grammar, in my opinion, so great job.

Please, please, please write more of them, and amazing job on this fanfic. :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I like it when you "expand your horizons." :) I love this pairing, especially with the added element of Rose. Still kind of similar to the Teddy/Lily/Victoire aspect, but a good start in branching out :) I hope you play with this pair again, and maybe the next time they can have a happy ending...
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh goddammit. I was sure that was going to be a happy ending.

Ah well, I love the realisticness more, anyways :)
Bringg Mee Flowerss chapter 1 . 6/22/2010

oh my.

that was so amazing!

i may have a new obsession, what a great beautiful story.

oh my god.

okay, im gonna stop rambling, but that was fantastic. i felt every emotion, and dom was written flawlessly.

simply fantastiic
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Kind of sad, but unusual for you. Which should do you good, I think. Dom is definitely a Weasley, having definitely inherited Ron's bottomless bit appetite;D. Keep writing
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Is it mean to say I liked the ending?

I love Rose/Scorp ;)

But of course, I loved this! :D
ServalSpirit chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Ack, that's horribly sad! The writing was wonderful, though :) I was surprised that Scorpius stuck with Rose... I admit that I found myself rather disliking him for cheating... I really liked Dominique and Victoire; their characters were perfect. The last line was perfect too. Again, really, I really loved it. Congrats on a great little one-shot and keep writing! :)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh, my god, this is just beautiful! I love it; you're amazing at characterization and emotions and everything! I really felt for Dominique and Scorpius, and you didn't even make me hate Rose!

Amazing work, and keep writing!