Reviews for Open wounds
KimiD chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
i sooo had to laugh out loud when emmet caught bella, you gotta love emmet no matter what, *sigh* I think pixie already has some misgivings with jessica "gonna be possesive" i was glad rose was happy and not mad at bella, love rose in this story. love jazz's darlin' so cute. and yay, can't stand for b/e to be apart either. Good writing, good sense of humor. love your puns. KimiD
KimiD chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
i am truly sorry for whatever has caused you such grief. Hope all is well and things are working out to your favor. God's speed.
KimiD chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
I am glad bella & her parents made up! a girl needs her mom & dad not too sure about jessica she's always been very self-absorbed. Glad she is softening towards edward
KimiD chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
HEAVY SIGH
KimiD chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA THIS SUCKS! Good writing though you made me say this sucks. LOL
KimiD chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
you have me scared, WHAT are you not revealing in this accident? give me some answers girl! heavens you have me in suspence and i knew SHE was skulking around somewhere. hmph!
KimiD chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
cuu uute using eclipse & i loved the conversation after. tooo cute! are we going to have amnesia & a problem with a tanya type nurse? not funny!
KimiD chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
wooo blood & guts, yuck. but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. that was soo hard. sorry bella
KimiD chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
i was hoping i was right about jane, YAY, i was. now that she has had time to think and see how victoria REALLY was she is regreting mixed up with the banshee. i love what you did with the "Volturi" that was awesome. quite the twist to the story. LOL good mix up, i think jane is going to get the inside scoop and flip the table on victoria. hee hee hee.
KimiD chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
that went better than i thought, i think they will ALL band together to protect bella from victoria & jane. they all love her and want what is best for her.
KimiD chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
ALEC that was the last person i would have thought it to be. it does not surprise me that victoria is a problem or jane. i am still curious as to what happen to Jace. she needs to tell edward whats going on.
KimiD chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
I really love that they all love bella so much! It was sooo alice to love bella almost on sight. emmet will be emmet, bella IS his sister as far as he is concerned. really good interaction of the charaters, easy flow in the conversations. it would not be a bella/edward story if there wasn't some kind of angst in their initial situation. the part with jazz is new maybe he thinks that bella is gonna get hurt and the jealousy is more of a protective backthought more than "jealousy" per se. well shall see. I thought maybe bella had given the baby up or lost it, but curious to see what happen to him.
KimiD chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Jury's out
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I would say it is either Jacob or James. Something bad happened though and Edward is going to be mad. I think this is the something she does not want to recall.
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Since i am reading this well after you posted the next chpt i cannot give you an answer. I always did like hearing things from Edwards POV. Heavy sigh, someday SM will finish that MS and we will all be happy. Lets continue.