Reviews for Mad With Hunger
cindylili chapter 5 . 2/12
I love how you write Annie and Finnick's personalities, even if it is a little weird to think of Annie as Anna xP
You probably quit this, but can you at least publish the old version without the changes? I'm really curious to see how it progresses, how Finnick deals with Annie's after-Games... shock...
Miss.Joffrey chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Please please update soon this is some seriously good writeing Absolutly brilliant.

I'll login in next time.

- Joffrey
Everlark chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Please keep going! You said to be contined! And I love you story x
Francesca chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I am in love with the story! But you are taking agggeeees to update! Please hurry! X
Marie chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
AMAZING!Great Job! These are amazing and very well written! Don't stop writing these are terrific! I love them!
PoppedTheP chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
It's fun, being the one giving the compliments instead of receiving them. - perfect line. love this story!
PoppedTheP chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
oh this is just gorgeous!
Silver Tiger 123 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite fics so I beg you to update soon.
LazyDaisy123 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Okay, so you are seriously an amazing super-awesome crazy author. So I'm pretty sure that if you don't update, I might seriously go insane. PLEASE UPDATE. I must find out what happens
SavingViolets chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Okay, so here's the thing. This is really good. Like, some seriously good writing. And I love it! And I would love to follow and favourite it. But you haven't updated in about eighteen months, and I don't want to follow something that is never going to be finished. But I really, really, REALLY want you to finish this, so I'm going to go ahead and follow it and hope you update.
mockingjaysapprentice chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
This is one of my favourite fanfics! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease finish it!
Crystal Twilight chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I'm guessing this won't be updated again, but it's a really good story, so I hope you'll write more if you ever have the chance. Good work.
for-prim chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Please hurry and update. I'm dying without a new chapter. Literally. Every second I get closer to death, and I don't even have your flawless story to console me.
for-prim chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I love this story so, so much. It is definitely one of the best-written fics I've ever read. I'm so impressed with everything and...ah! I just adore it!
Shay-of-Awe chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I realize this review is a little late in the game. But I love this story so far! If you decide to continue, I'd be very interested to see your take on Annie after she "loses her mind." Fancrappintastic work!