Reviews for Mad With Hunger
Miss.Joffrey chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Please please update soon this is some seriously good writeing Absolutly brilliant.

I'll login in next time.

- Joffrey
Everlark chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Please keep going! You said to be contined! And I love you story x
Francesca chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I am in love with the story! But you are taking agggeeees to update! Please hurry! X
Marie chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
AMAZING!Great Job! These are amazing and very well written! Don't stop writing these are terrific! I love them!
PoppedTheP chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
It's fun, being the one giving the compliments instead of receiving them. - perfect line. love this story!
PoppedTheP chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
oh this is just gorgeous!
Silver Tiger 123 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite fics so I beg you to update soon.
StormySeaEyes chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Okay, so you are seriously an amazing super-awesome crazy author. So I'm pretty sure that if you don't update, I might seriously go insane. PLEASE UPDATE. I must find out what happens
SavingViolets chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Okay, so here's the thing. This is really good. Like, some seriously good writing. And I love it! And I would love to follow and favourite it. But you haven't updated in about eighteen months, and I don't want to follow something that is never going to be finished. But I really, really, REALLY want you to finish this, so I'm going to go ahead and follow it and hope you update.
mockingjaysapprentice chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
This is one of my favourite fanfics! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease finish it!
Crystal Twilight chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I'm guessing this won't be updated again, but it's a really good story, so I hope you'll write more if you ever have the chance. Good work.
for-prim chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Please hurry and update. I'm dying without a new chapter. Literally. Every second I get closer to death, and I don't even have your flawless story to console me.
for-prim chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I love this story so, so much. It is definitely one of the best-written fics I've ever read. I'm so impressed with everything and...ah! I just adore it!
Shay-of-Awe chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I realize this review is a little late in the game. But I love this story so far! If you decide to continue, I'd be very interested to see your take on Annie after she "loses her mind." Fancrappintastic work!
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this! It's so amazing and well-written. Though it doesn't perfectly coincide with Mockinjay, it's just how I imagined Annie and Finnick's relationship. I hope you don't forget this story, it's so good.