Reviews for Stepping Out of the Shadows: II
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I loved this too! Great job! (I'm mad I'm reading these backwards xD )
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
love it!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aww that was so sweet in the end! _ And this story signify one of the big reasons why I love BDSM. The total unconditional trust you give to someone and that person uses it wisely always turns my knees into jello. And the love and affection that you have with person is much more intimate and you displayed that all in here. I find putting all of your trust on a person and vice versa so freaking HOT! Especially like with Tony and Gibbs since they have so much to carry and be aware of. That regular couples don't have to worry about. I loved that Gibbs is able to give Tony everything that he needs and more. And that they don't need to communicate with words because they already have a connection on a whole other level. And not to mention that every time when Gibbs leashed Tony I nearly had a heat stroke. Damn! I wish I could have seen that. And then when Tony gets submissive oh my don't get me started on that! You write BDSM very well my dear. I give you major props! And I love that Abby and Ducky are so understanding, Palmer is okay with it, and McGee is okay with it also, but working out it out. Great reactions for the team. Ahh I am going to be thinking about this story for a very long time and re-reading it over 100 times!
ghostboi chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love this series you have going on here.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great story.
anci2506 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Will there be more stories in this AU? I'd love to read more!
Words Fly By chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Sequal? Please?
twoisall chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was a great story! I really hope there is more to come. Loved it! Thank you for sharing.

Valerie
Grakhus chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
One of the better stories in along time. You should really consider expanding this into a series all by itself, as it easily goes on par with Imprinted...

Please continue :)
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow!... can I just it again, WOW!

I just found this story and totally love it. I read the first part of this story and the one by the other person. I got so excited to keep going I did not comment on the other story, but that one was WOW also.

I really hope you keep up with this series. Its really great.

I kind of feel bad for McGee not having his own Dom. He needs one too so he can feel what Tony is Feeling.
Kitson chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hi,

Thank you this, I really ejoyed it. There are very few male pairing I like. Jack/Daniel (SG1), John/Rodney (SGA), Jack/Ianto (Torchwood) and Jim/Blair (The Sentinel) and I am adding these to my list, especially being a NCIS freak. I have read your Fic for Keira Marcos's 1 Million words any chance of any more Tony (Sentinel) and Gibbs (Guide). Thanks Luv K.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'll admit there are lots of things about "this world" I don't understand. This makes sense and it is quite sweet.

Trout
AIMAS chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Loved the first one, and love this one as well! Was kinda expecting a little more of a outage, but this is actually truer to the characters than anything else I can think of. Hope you continue this!
shadowkitten701 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
AMAZING! Absolutely loved it! I will read more if you decide to write it :D
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
WOW!

That was awesome please write more!Gibbs is the only one that can handle Tony and let him be what he is.