Reviews for wastelander of konoha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
when on the go Naruto find a old poice car and put hisfrimy corsonit and then wason the roand too ,when in the villager now kown as the lost lifes narut find a oldcowbohat some shind too and some time he had find a old home in ithe find old food too eat some of it ,when in the vailge he findsomewholes too, he sheep in sarkura home too.
linkiepie2214 chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
this was fun to read and can you update this story more plx.
bh18 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I understand if the story is dead but I kinda hope you pick it back up one day, I'm interested to see where this is going.
Spartan-A312 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
COOL! Update soon. Please?
wolfang chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Please write more this might be a great story
THE BRO chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
yo dude make the chapters long and shit
logan greenberg chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
dear writer i relly like this stotie please continue
IHaveNoAccount chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I find this interesting, the fact that you are using Fallout 3 for your base character means that you can (and I have done this myself) have a 'perfect' character with maxed skills and S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Naruto will obviously benefit from this, I can aready guess his skills; sneak (ninja obvoiusly), melee weapons, unarmed, speech (honestly you must agree his ability to talk sense into people is legendary, and slightly scary), and possibly lockpick.

There are obviously two perks that naruto will have that I can guess; Ninja, and Paralyzing Palm (Katie has to teach him something).

I am curious though about if Katie will give naruto any 'special' weapons for him to use, such as Jingwei's Shocksword, or perhaps one of the other special weapons out there, such as Stabhappy, the Deathclaw gauntlet, Shishkebab, and so on.

I will be pretty intersting to see RL-3's reaction to all this, although considering how he completly missed the fact that the United States was now a radioactive wasteland it might not make much of an impact on him. I can't wait to see his interactions with the other people of the village, and what he thinks of Team Seven, that Drill Sergeant attitude is going to do wonders.

Considering the ranking system and ability's I think the Sergeant would be about chunnin rank, considering his limited ability's, however he could potentially fight Jounin, so that would make him a special Jounin.

I think we can agree that the variety of ability's that Katie as the Lone Wanderer can and has attained, as well as equipment, makes her a jounin, maybe even elite jounin. After all, having weaponry that even most high level ninja would find hard to dodge alone makes her a credible threat. And that's just a pistol. Not going to mention the Power Armour, it's kind of obvious.

I'm going to guess that Naruto is going to be a bit more capable, Sasuke is going to have his ego deflated multiple times by RL-3, and hopefully Sakura will get a taste of the RL-3's Drill Sergeant attitude and actually be of some use before the timeskip.

This has good potential, and I hope you continue it, so get to work and update before RL-3 kicks his boot so far up your ass that you cough up boot polish! (regardless of his lack of boots in the first place.)

"Are you playing games with me, God dammit?" quote from RL-3
NikkaPlz chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Spell check and a proofreading would hurt...Im enjoying the story though you should be reading some fan fics with more reviews to improve your writing style.
darth slim jim chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
this is quite interesting i will keep an eye on this fic.
FrostDragon9x chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
update please...
Zanna-chan chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
awesome!my only regret is that i suck at reveiws
rc 1121 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Sweet, you updated!

That part with Mister Gusty was freaking hilarious and the part where Katie told Naruto she adopted him.

Update soon!
Hades252 2 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Meh, a decent filler chapter, considering how long it took to update.
Captain DEagle chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
great story makes my top 30 with ease. its well put and stays true to the colors of all charecters and for that i applaud you. can't wait to read more