Reviews for When Tomorrow Comes
prettyinpink21 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I love it add more soon
petuniatc chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
OK, Alejandro is now a dead man walking because Ziva will kill him if anything happens to Tony.

Gibbs and Vance rescue Jackson and Ziva goes to Mexico to rescue Tony (with help from Mike)?
zats chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
You should never have to make those kind of choices. Gibbs to the rescue...I hope. More soon please!
Angelpoint chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
please choose Jackson! i mean he is a civilian and that goes first i the manual? and then Tony tries to escape?

ooh i would love that...

update soon!
Nova42 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
great chapter can't wait to read more.
Betherzz chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
good chapter, i am glad they know where tony is now at least and know that he didnt miss zivas ceremony willingly... i hope to holy hell they can get to both jack and tony before either dies... i cant wait to see what comes
mncis chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
OH NO! I hope Gibbs can save them both.

why so short? do a long chapter, if you can :)

keep going this is getting interesting.
Reader chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I hope this isn't going to be another "let's bash Tony because he missed Ziva's ceremony" fic, though it seems to be heading in that direction. Tony went to Mexico on Vance's orders, and Vance knew very well that Tony would miss the ceremony because of that. What was he supposed to do, tell Vance to shove his assignment so Vance could reassign him to a carrier again? And for all of Ziva's comments to Tony about "following orders", surely she would understand why he couldn't be there. To portray Ziva as whiny because he missed the ceremony is doing a disservice to Ziva. She should be ticked at Vance. And why, exactly could Gibbs not make it to the ceremony? He could have talked to Ms. Hart later that day, after the ceremony, or even in the car on the way to the ceremony.
ACertainEloquenceWithWords chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I really like this story alot it has lots of potential. TIVA 4ever!
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
what a gfreat story and twist! Poor Gibbs! I would not want to make THAT decision.
applemysteries chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Tony or... Gibb's dad? That will tear the team apart! :( UPDATE
applemysteries chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
TONY! AHHHHHHH!
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
HOLY CRAP! I DON'T CARE HOW SHORT THAT CHAPTER WAS, I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW! NOT MANY THINGS CAN MAKE ME SPEECHLESS, THIS IS DEFINATELY ONE THING THAT CAN! YOU CAN'T MAKE GIBBS CHOOSE BETWEEN HIS FATHER AND "SON"! GEEZ, WHAT EVIL, TWISTED WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN? WHAT WOULD ABS SAY? ANYWAYS, GREAT CHAPTER AND I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
Stephanie2233 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Intense! I love it! I wasn't sure where this story would go and then you added a whole new dimension! I'm excited to see what happens next. Please update soon!
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
They need to save both! job