Reviews for Concerning Hobbits
stronger13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Awwwww. I was really teary-eyed. You have a gift in writing. NejiTen for the win!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was really good
Neji'sGirl185 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aww I love this story so much! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great fic, good portrayal of character emotions. Plus, I love that song
Marie chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was adorable! I like that you address the fact that Neji is not and never will be an openly emotional person. Please continue, I love your stories.
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wowza that was freaking fantastic unbelieveably brilliant and all kinds of other stuff haha favorite
Winteress chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
CUTE! :)
Karen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Because I thought I should remind you just how great you are! No matter what happened, I will never be disappointed in you, baby. No matter what. I trust that you have a gift for writing and for many other things! So stay strong. It's not the end. Your fight is not over, and this time, I'm with you. Never forget that. :)
notenoughkeys chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
that was cute!

YunaYukari chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So cute! Cheers! \_/
long gone prayer chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
good story! ;)
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was so cute. I loved it. Especially when it was overall so un-Neji like to do, it made it funny and romantic. Great job.
that girl you know chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oooh, that was a good one shot. I love Shikamaru and Neji. I was hoping to see Ino, though that's okay, too.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
so cute!
sOrbetes chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
nejiten 3

yeah, neji dear, sometimes actions are not enough. girls need to hear it too, just to know where "we" stand in your lives. XDDD