Reviews for I Hate the Dentist
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
That was deep. Very thought prevoking. Thanks for writing it.
NayNay chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
That was probably the most intense thing I have ever read. It is definitely well written and also had amazing development. I'll probably need to take a long break and read fluff for a week now, though. Seriously, fantastic job. This reminds me of those books they make us read in High School English - those ones where there's a twisted, and definitely far from happy ending, where everyone has been changes and loses all innocence. It gives me the same feeling as when I read A Separate Peace, except this one was a bit more traumatizing. This is a masterpiece and I hope you'll always keep writing.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
That wasn't the happy fluffy that I wanted went I was looking for something to read, but I really liked it. That was a very interesting sort of character development and the plot was intense too.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I like the start of this! I feel bad for Kurt. I don't think I've ever been as drunk as to not remember what happened the night before. Finn couldn't have been too bad though if they had sex.

Also, "half expecting the second show to drop" I think you mean second shoe to drop. That could just be a typo, if so sorry about the correction. I know I have thought a saying is one thing but then later find out that it's something else.
Morkhan chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
again, ouch.

It's amazing how you take horrible sequences of events like this and somehow make it believable that they would actually occur (and all the more horrifying because of it). Everyone here is hurt and selfish and well-intentioned and trying and failing to help and it all creates a clusterfuck of pain and angst that looks like any given 30-car pileup that could happen any day of the week. All the BB's are poor BB's, and I am *SO SO HAPPY* you did not try to turn this into anything even remotely resembling a love story. It is one of my berserk buttons to see things like this used as an excuse for characters to get together. To a certain degree, all fanfiction is just coming up with different excuses to do just that, but there are some lines you just don't cross.

So, yeah. Loved this.
QueenofBookworms chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
I'm gonna go read a nice fluffy piece now. Oh my god

that was so very well done and now I can't sleep it's past eleven and I have to get up at five. I feel so sorry for both of them. Have brownies for an amazing piece of work.
ceres51892 chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
Ah. Well, I'm still glad for Finn... not quite forgiving him, but looking out for him and giving him a chance.

I still feel pretty sad reading this though. XD

Not an ending I expected, but. I like it.

I still feel bad for Kurt and such... I'm glad they talked about it a little though.

SterekFanboy101 chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
I like ur story but I just can't picture kurt giving it to finn maybe the other way around because kurt is like xtra small an more fem then finn just sayin

Anyway great job keeps me wanting to know more
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
This is so painfully beautiful.

No words.
Amity Elizabeth chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
It's sad to think I'm not going to get that little burst of excitement that I get every time I see you've updated this anymore. It was a good ending - maybe not quite the closure I was hoping for, but probably a lot more realistic. I can tell that, even though they're not okay now, one day they might be. All in all, this whole story was utterly amazing. Probably one of the best I've ever read.
JPeg150 chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
I'm so glad they're starting to work things out. :)
IceQueenRia chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
they go for coffee but neither of them drink it lol

and my gosh, that was all just so painfully awkward

i really feel for both of them
Luna Rapunzel chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
I am ridiculously excited about the interaction in this chapter. Great job.
Moosxaxlot chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Awh, I'm glad to see Finn is making and attempt to patch things up.

It's so sweet.

I can't wait for more!
youkai chick supreme chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Honestly, you're breaking my heart here. I keep reading and hoping it will get better (somehow, magically) and it just ends up hurting my heart more. But oh how I love it.