Reviews for Save the Last Dance for Me
InuxKagFan chapter 1 . 5/2
I love it sooooooo much! I never knew that Inuyasha was the father of the kids. Nice twist! _
MadamScorpio chapter 23 . 2/9
why is meeting the parents soo nerve racking! especially when the parents meet each other...eek...what you do for love lol
MadamScorpio chapter 18 . 2/9
why didn't he think of that himself...wow...
M
MadamScorpio chapter 13 . 2/9
ok...what I am gathering from reading between the lines or my over imaginative mind is in overdrive...
So Inuyasha had sex with Kagome that one drunken night when she thought it was Hojo but her body knew it wasn't. SO she got preggers with Inuyasha's twins. I guess Hojo knows that Shippo isn't his and thats why he left. I guess someone paid him off to leave and he spent all the money and now wants child support from Inuyasha's family (ok grasping straws now)...Hojo sees that Inuyasha is getting close to the woman that he impregnated. That Shiori is really Shippo's twin and Shippo has a charm or concealment spell on him. The reason everything seems so right with everyone is because they are suppose to be a family. I don't know why Hojo is stalkering maybe he thought Kagome would have taken him back and she threw a wretch in his plans when she didn't give up Shippo...IDK here are my predictions to this completed story! Can't wait to see if any are correct!
M
MiniApplepie Ax chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
"I'm not reality is just different from yours"
Thats from the chesire cat,right?!
Isabella chapter 45 . 10/2/2014
I K WAT DA TRUTH ITH! Y INUFASHFA FNOT FNIGUER FIT FNOUT ALFREDDY?! ( sry, currently stuffung my face with ritz)
Isabella chapter 42 . 10/2/2014
This is so what reminding me of 'The beauty and the Beast' XD
slachtj2 chapter 53 . 9/22/2014
I just LOVE your stories! Thank you so much for writing them, I really enjoyed them!
Marina chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
'and icy cold eyes that looked as if they were made of ice.'

I LOVE THAT LINE! I don't know why.
Marina chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
This chapter was SO ADORABLE! Great job!
story time with bubbles chapter 53 . 8/19/2014
I was so confused when i first started out, like Shippo is a demon, and Kagome and Hojo are human, so i was lost at that, but very interested to read the rest of it? Then i find out that kagome had twins! Twins! Possibilities were endless, but me and my restless nights reading ( worth it by the way) thought that Shiori was the other twin. I was hoping very much about it. But i never got to the think hard on how Shiori became apart of Inuyasha's and Kikyo's life.. By the way, sick and twisted way to go, but it got me, didnt think of that at all, wish i did though...
I just love Kagome's dad too! So helpful when needed, but very sad he almost killed himself.. His tests, oh my! Greeeeaaaatttt! Loved it till the end! I also loved how Inuyaha's family interacted with eachother! How the only thing inuyasha is afraid of is his mom, great :)

I just simply loved the story!
inume1227 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Kawaii children!
gateway guest chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
I have read and reread several of your stories. I become immersed in the plots, which are all quite different. I am impressed at the depth of character development you exhibit.

There is one thing about your stories, howeverthat I find inconsistent. It is not unique to you as an author. It also occurs in some of the tales others tell. I notice that often when your characters mention plans they have with someone they will begin their sentence with an objective pronoun as in "Me and Rin"; or "Me and Miroku". It can become annoying when it should read, "Rin and I"; or "Miroku and I". In other cases, "I" and "me" are used appropriately.

I understand the argument of wanting to follow current trends. However, if you begin to use subjective nouns and objective nouns in the more traditional way, YOU might just start a trend of your own. It may even make your stories MORE ENJOYABLE than they are already.

Thank you for telling such riveting tales. And I appreciate being able to rant occasionally, so thanks for that.

senora dot lopez yahoo dot com
cookie.panda-roo chapter 53 . 6/4/2014
awhhhh, love the story! sooo sweet and i love how you portrayed Shiori and Shippo! I just couldn't reading it! :)
pikaree1 chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Inuyasha really was adorable as a child. I got to the flashback episode, but I haven't gotten to the episode where they meet Koga yet, so my brain keeps painting a picture of Koga the ninja Gym Leader from Pokémon. •
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »