Reviews for Save the Last Dance for Me
straight from Alice in Wonderland.. I like you already
Fluffytail101 chapter 14 . 8/6
They're so cute! #ShippoShioriKAWAIII
Fluffytail101 chapter 9 . 8/6
InuYasha is so cute sometimes
Fluffytail101 chapter 5 . 8/6
OH MY F*CKIN GOD HOBO GO DIE IN A HOLE
Fluffytail101 chapter 2 . 8/6
THIS IS TOO CUTE *runs off in the distance* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
U don't know me chapter 50 . 6/12
Shiori is hilarious, and I really want to see InuYasha's death glare!
U don't know me chapter 48 . 6/12
Heh heh, ku ku ku. Soooooooooooo, heh, yeah sorry if I'm writing too much reviews, or too little whatever, but I LOVE YOUR BOOK! 3333
U don't know me chapter 34 . 6/12
HA I KNEW IT OH YEAH! WHOO THATS RIGHT IM A GENIUS! Sorry about that, just really obsessed with this book!
U don't know me chapter 30 . 6/12
Haha! That last part was hilarious! Sooooooooooo... Shippo and Shiori ARE twins, eh eh? Even their names are identical!
U don't know me chapter 29 . 6/12
Hey love what's going on! Btw I don't have a fan fic account, but I just love reading them! Your story is one of the most favorite that I have ever read!
U don't know me chapter 15 . 6/11
Hey, just guessing, and trying to see if I was right... So is it possible that perhaps at the bar, Kagome had "it" with InuYasha and she gave birth to Shiori and Shippo, and Hojo probably cause the car accident? Perhaps just saying. And I wanted to say that I really love how you came up with this idea! I absolutely love it, in fact I saved all of these chapters to my iBooks, I absolutely love it!
Lotusnymph chapter 52 . 5/4
Omg I am dead. Just plain dead. This story touch my heart, and made me feel so... so... ahhh I don't even know. Thks was absolutely fabulous. I loved t. The perfect ending, (or rather begining) to their beautiful love story. The perfect fairytale. Amazing work.
kuteluver chapter 52 . 3/28
Omg. I cried several times during this story. You are an amazing writer. Imagine my surprise when I saw your were also the one writing Warm Memories and brotherly bonds. I'm still in the process of reading that one as well. Your writing is so amazing and just sucks me in. I can't wait to finish WM&BB to start Towering Memories and Treasured Dreams. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Amazing job!
Sophie chapter 34 . 1/24