Reviews for Save the Last Dance for Me
Jetnightengale chapter 1 . 7/19
The only thing I didn't like is Kagome telling Inuyasha to let Shiori off the hook "you should let it drop". Its a good story but I just don't like that part cause even in a story don't tell other people how to punish their child when they do something wrong especially when the child ran away from the parent and got lost like that
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
good
Talawolfgirl chapter 49 . 2/13/2017
BRAH If you're trying to get us to bawl Then mission accomplish

#Crying a water fall here :')
Fluffytail101 chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
lol
Fluffytail101 chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
straight from Alice in Wonderland.. I like you already
Fluffytail101 chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
They're so cute! #ShippoShioriKAWAIII
Fluffytail101 chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
InuYasha is so cute sometimes
Fluffytail101 chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
OH MY F*CKIN GOD HOBO GO DIE IN A HOLE
Fluffytail101 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
THIS IS TOO CUTE *runs off in the distance* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
U don't know me chapter 50 . 6/12/2016
Shiori is hilarious, and I really want to see InuYasha's death glare!
U don't know me chapter 48 . 6/12/2016
Heh heh, ku ku ku. Soooooooooooo, heh, yeah sorry if I'm writing too much reviews, or too little whatever, but I LOVE YOUR BOOK! 3333
U don't know me chapter 34 . 6/12/2016
HA I KNEW IT OH YEAH! WHOO THATS RIGHT IM A GENIUS! Sorry about that, just really obsessed with this book!
U don't know me chapter 30 . 6/12/2016
Haha! That last part was hilarious! Sooooooooooo... Shippo and Shiori ARE twins, eh eh? Even their names are identical!
U don't know me chapter 29 . 6/12/2016
Hey love what's going on! Btw I don't have a fan fic account, but I just love reading them! Your story is one of the most favorite that I have ever read!
U don't know me chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Hey, just guessing, and trying to see if I was right... So is it possible that perhaps at the bar, Kagome had "it" with InuYasha and she gave birth to Shiori and Shippo, and Hojo probably cause the car accident? Perhaps just saying. And I wanted to say that I really love how you came up with this idea! I absolutely love it, in fact I saved all of these chapters to my iBooks, I absolutely love it!
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »