Reviews for Puppy Cargo
RogueWhisper chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Oh man that was perfect at the end.

I'm so glad Dean taught her that word.

This story is pretty awesome.

The boys are in character and everything runs well.

I can't wait to finish it :D

Is there a sequel?
Aria DeLoncray chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I loved this!
ficking56 chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Holy Toledo! This was freakin' awesome!

No joke...27jaredjensen recommended it to me and I was like, okay sweet. Then I read it and wow...

One of the best things I've come across in fanfiction.

Thanks for making my day-no, my life.
rya-fire1 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
YaY! im happy that the ending was very popular.

It does open up possibilities for future stories and I cant wait to read more of Sam, Dean and Kiara plus Sam and Dean Jr. _
BeachDreamer chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Ok first of all: YAY that you went with this ending.

Second *hangs head* I am so soooo sorry that I never got back to you with the story splicing. I suck. The last couple weeks have been insane at work to the point that I haven't even had enough time to write drabbles. Please don't hate me. :(

Anyway, as I already told you, I loved it. Great stuff. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to preread and have input on the ending. And thanks for being a friend. :) Talk to you soon!
hotshow chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
This was a great story and I'm looking forward to more stories about Sam/Dean and Kiara and maybe even her 2 puppies.

Thank you.
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Great ending to the story. Was a little surprised at the 20 year jump into the future but it worked, even though I imagined the boys to still look they they do now! How cute Kiara having pups and naming them Sam and Dean. And just loved how she slowly started to heel Sam's knee. Can imagine the boys ending up at the salvage yard, Bobby leaving it to them and it was obvious you had carefully thought out the ending and it really worked.

Thanks.
Christina A chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
I Love this stirie pleeeeeeeas dont stop wrighting it! you are such a great writer
gaben chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Oh no this is not good. ?
okayokayokay chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
Yay for delightful sick-Sam and sick-Dean to come!

I really loved this chapter! This story is turning out to be so amazing:)

I love the part in the beginning with Sam playing fetch with Kiara-I know I’ve already said this, but I love the idea that Sam’s more comfortable with her as a puppy, and the same with Dean and her in her toddler form. I also like Dean just kind of letting go of everything for a minute in the motel, when Sam’s not there, not having to put up a front or anything, and then just passing out with exhaustion.

And then, their reluctance to hand Kiara over, and wondering if they’re doing the right thing. The end of the chapter- that grandmother lady is not the kindest, is she? I guess I get why she’s so abrasive, but that doesn’t mean I have to like her, right? I am SO glad I have more to read or else I’d go crazy without the next part. (I really am reading the end, btw, it’s just harder than I thought to find time!).

Overall, amazingly wonderful chapter! You are so talented, you know that?
Demonic Hope chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
A little warning would have been nice! I had to scramble to find my tissues. I don't like her grandma and was kind of hoping that Dean's foot would slip and kind of run her over. Without hurting her of course. Nice chapy
Shadowess 88 chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
Good gods, you want me to cry. You really do. I don't like that woman -the grandmother. I don't anyone would. I can understand why the grandmother is being that way: her kin were slaughtered, by Hunters, and the child was traveling with Hunters. That and she probably has the old-school 'parenting' skills.

Dean is obviously being eaten-up inside. He got a taste on what it was like to be a dad, and he's telling himself that Kiara needs to be with family; to not be caught in the stupid Demon War the boys were going to be caught up in. Sam can read his brother like a book, and wow.

It was strange to see Dean more tired and hungry but I guess he's developed a link to Kiara. He's going to freak out royally if he hears a wolf's howl of pain.

I look forward to what you have in store and gosh, it could go in so many directions from here. Gods, you're awesome. No flattery included: just a fact. *gives you a rose made of wood and chibi-anime forms of Dean and Sam, along with oodles of Supernatural O's: every handful gives you a legit word*
Briankrause chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
interesting...but I dont trust that lady, if she claims to be her grandmother wouldnt she care for her...but she is rough and tough...I dont like her...what is wrong with her? seriously.
Bambles chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
Please tell me there's more to this! Seriously Dean and kiara are too cute! The grandmother dosen't seem like the kind of person dean'll leave kiara with and what about deans shoulder? :) loving it!
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
Hmm, Kiara's grandmother seems a little hard and harsh, no wonder Kiara is not happy at being left with her but she really needs to be with her loup garou family and grow up with them. And not at all surprised that Dean and Sam are not really happy leaving her there with her grandmother's attitude - just what is up with her? Just hope there is not more to the grandmother than meets the eye. They have had it easy managing to meet up with her family without encountering the hunters - too easy almost.