Reviews for Once Upon a Vampire Pt1 & Pt 2
TheLadyKT chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Woo hoo finally married. Marcus is an annoying thing ain't he.
letsjustdance chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Thanks for the update! This is a great story..epic..make sure to finish it..your great work deserves it. Who touched Jasper at the wedding that caused him to bail on his honeymoon at his quarters, then into that house, then to Russia..that happened a bit fast and I wasn't real sure what was happening. Also, shouldn't he tell her WHY she had such a scary response to Sam? I'm sure she sensed the shape-shifter in him and that they can are vampires enemies, or can be? Right?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Great story, cannot wait for more! ;o)
LadyWolf81 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I have enjoyed this story, and that I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nicoconsd chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Finally they get to be together! :) I can't wait for the big wedding :)
Charlotte Salyers chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
First let me start by saying i am so happy that you have found your muse and are continuing with this story. Next let me plead with you to update as soon as you can. I know that an author would not let a story be updated until she or he was happy with the chapter but as a reader i implore you ...Hurry!

Light, Love and Lusting after the Major

CHAR
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
that was super amazing loved it a lot write more son please
XxSouthernCowgirlxX chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Nice chapter.
AlecAndra chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Great story! Jasper is hot!
DestanyRose chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
I am so happy to see this story being updates again. I have missed it so much. This story is one of my all time favorite and my very first Bella/Jasper stories and the one that made me love and prefer this combination. Now I can't wait for the next chapter and see if it Jasper will finally complete the mating process with Bella. Plus I can't wait to see what the wedding and other ceremonies will be like. Please update soon.
twimama77 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
Very awesome
TexasTurtle chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
Love this wonderful story.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Minnakoda chapter 22 . 10/6/2011
I find myself very curious to see what happens on the wedding night :D Great work!
Emerald73 chapter 17 . 10/6/2011