Reviews for Once Upon a Vampire Pt1 & Pt 2
Very very cool
Kim Ginsberg chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
nope
Princess Mishawaka chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Very good. If i ever thought Bella was going to be in less pain and better off as a vamp I now know differently.

Jasper is really charged up and Bella is finding it difficult to keep up with him.

Will Bella ever get to leave that room? Will she ever see anyone other than Jasper and Peter? When will Peter get to have sex with her?
henrylover94 chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
sorry about your grandmother,love by the way bella's actions towards the girl:D
Galveston's Daughter chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Great chapter
Tillitryillneverknow chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Once again you make any wait more than worth it! I'm sorry to read about your Grandmother; I know it's hard. My husband just lost his Dad in June to colon cancer. His mom passed from it in 2007, and my Dad passed from brain cancer in 2002. The fight can be a real trudge and difficult, but in the end I truly believe that the time given becomes a blessing. Things that would have been left are done, things that would have been left unsaid are voiced. The end always reminds me of a bible verse:"and joy cometh in the morning...". I truly pray you and your whole family manage to find that sense of peace and calm as well. You'll all be in our prayers here.

Back to OUAV... What can I say? As much fan fiction as I read, it still remains my absolute favorite ever. Nothing

is predictable, there is always (6 month night) and marvelous. Juxtaposing Isabella relationship with Jasper now to her first and early relationship is the best way to see characters that truly evolved and grew. You do know that we're all out here salivating for more, right? Thanks for another splendid read!

Take care.

Joanie
Kathy Hiester chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful! Great chapter!
NannaRahRah chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I love what I read so far!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
well if he can be gentle and massage inside and out at the same time it might help...maybe. post again soon.
TheLadyKT chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Woo hoo finally married. Marcus is an annoying thing ain't he.
letsjustdance chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Thanks for the update! This is a great story..epic..make sure to finish it..your great work deserves it. Who touched Jasper at the wedding that caused him to bail on his honeymoon at his quarters, then into that house, then to Russia..that happened a bit fast and I wasn't real sure what was happening. Also, shouldn't he tell her WHY she had such a scary response to Sam? I'm sure she sensed the shape-shifter in him and that they can are vampires enemies, or can be? Right?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Great story, cannot wait for more! ;o)
LadyWolf81 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I have enjoyed this story, and that I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nicoconsd chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Finally they get to be together! :) I can't wait for the big wedding :)
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »