Reviews for Once Upon a Vampire Pt1 & Pt 2
elenalena chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Damn, I really have to get back to work badly but I am addicted to reading this fic! I can't stopppp! Help! :( :D:D
elenalena chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Love this!
elenalena chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
OMG! Fuqhottt! .wow! No more to say atm...
shewoolf chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
Wish I'd known at the beginning that this was just going to be stopped, cold, like this. Shame... it's a really good story. I hope that if you finish it, you'll put it back up here or let us know where to find it.

Catherine
kantorkan chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
this is a stupid story,I can't finish reading it .
kantorkan chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Cradle robber.
Wolfgirl706 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
so this is now going to be a published book or are you going to change parts and keep posting?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
This story really is better in TWCS because you can write it the way it was meant to be written without the rules FFN put on you. I love this story and I really believe you are the best author or these supernatural stories. You don't hold back and that is what makes your stories so interesting. Can't find anything else out there to compare.
BrownEyedBeauty1901 chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Eeeeeeeeeek! Can't wait - pls update soon! :)
Dixie Annabelle chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
I'm enjoying this story so much and can hardly wait for your updates. Thanks and please keep writing.
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my God! I'm jumping up and down! I'm in love with this and I've only been reading it for like 3 minutes! :) :D ;)
soagirlforever chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
hey where are you going to be people the novel verison
JaspersSweetheart87 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Was wondering if you could put the link to the novel version please. I want to continue reading this story
xxKKlovexx chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
So why is this story marked as complete?
Adirondackmommi chapter 11 . 7/2/2013