Reviews for Once Upon a Vampire Pt1 & Pt 2
WantJasperspeen chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Woohoo! So excited about new chapter but Char/Bella not so much. Anywhoo practically jumping for joy that you are continuing!
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Wow. I think I might have an idea who it is that wants to kidnap her. Hmmmm...I can't wait to find out if my suspiciouns are true. XD

xoxo,

kitkat
Navygirl14 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
WOW...Charlotte and Bella...You little minx Charlotte..I hope Jasper didn't hear Bella's thoughts when she said that was the best orgasm ever..OOOPS..that is a major blow to his ego...Peter is very sweet - I love him in this story...he is so good with Bella...So now they know that someone wants to kidnap Bella..I would think that they would be able to figure out that it is Carlisle...
sonyabrady1971 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
love the update...
cosmoGirl666 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Really good chapter I can't wait for the next! :)
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hey, I'm just glad as hell to see the story back up. I've enjoyed reading it.
Kathy Hiester chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Excellent! Love it!
slytheringrl17 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
i like it
Mouse chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
because half the time its the Volturi and I just want to strangle them half the time

I think you should not have the second "half the time" because otherwise it just doesnt sound right. :)
heavyinfinity chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
So freakin' good, just so feakin' good! Can't WAIT for more!
Jo85Pete chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
OMG! all i can say is WOOOOOW. please continue, for i can't stop reading this.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I know I have read this before and then it went missing I am so glad you are posting it again. I hope it stays on here but if it doesn't please tell us readers where you have it posted.

You are the best in writing these kind of stories. The three way sex orgies and you are the best at describing Jasper in his god of war role.

This is where you stopped before...I think and I really would like to know what happens next. Please post soon. Joan
samantha chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
cool story keep the update's comming fast!lol
AbbeNormal chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I'm so very glad you are back. You have been missed. I have read this story about 10 times now, and still do not get tired of it. Man I wish I had a vamp who would be that careful with me! lol

I can't wait for a new chapter to this wonderful story. I'll be here, waiting.

Mary