Reviews for Once Upon a Vampire Pt1 & Pt 2
BelleSole chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Coffee should be a food group...lol

I on many occasions used it as a meal.
Midoriori chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Dirty Carlisle
Midoriori chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
love it
Analitica chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVED IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Princess Mishawaka chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
All right the part with Char is really hot. And I guess if I were Bella I'd prefer Char to be my go to gal instead of Peter because he is just as intense as Jasper.

So I already figure james, Jake and Carlisle are in on something together to get to Bella.

Please post soon I really want to know what happens next.

Thank you.
zdra8351 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Oh shit , char got lucky still got away with a taste by Jasper ;)

Will they find out its Carlisle that is planning to kiddnapp Bella?

Great chapter, I think the time Peter and Bella had was very good to create more trust into that wait for next :)

Please update soon.
WantJasperspeen chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Woohoo! So excited about new chapter but Char/Bella not so much. Anywhoo practically jumping for joy that you are continuing!
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Wow. I think I might have an idea who it is that wants to kidnap her. Hmmmm...I can't wait to find out if my suspiciouns are true. XD

xoxo,

kitkat
Navygirl14 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
WOW...Charlotte and Bella...You little minx Charlotte..I hope Jasper didn't hear Bella's thoughts when she said that was the best orgasm ever..OOOPS..that is a major blow to his ego...Peter is very sweet - I love him in this story...he is so good with Bella...So now they know that someone wants to kidnap Bella..I would think that they would be able to figure out that it is Carlisle...
sonyabrady1971 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
love the update...
cosmoGirl666 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Really good chapter I can't wait for the next! :)
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hey, I'm just glad as hell to see the story back up. I've enjoyed reading it.
Kathy Hiester chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Excellent! Love it!
slytheringrl17 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
i like it
Mouse chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
because half the time its the Volturi and I just want to strangle them half the time

I think you should not have the second "half the time" because otherwise it just doesnt sound right. :)
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »