Reviews for The Unscrupulous Council
Creamed Cheese chapter 23 . 1/3/2012
Could not get enough of this! Don't think I've read anything so different but so amazing! :)
Maxsmomma chapter 23 . 8/10/2011
I know it's been a year or so since the last update, but I just came across this and wanted to thank you for such a well-written and engaging story.

Hope you might be finishing it; you've really fleshed out the pack well.
Li-chan chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Wonderful story, I love your Bella and Paul! Usually I like stories centric around a couple of main characters, but you do well writing the others, that I enjoy reading what they think and what's going on with them. I think it gives the story a good variety when reading.

I look forward to reading more!
arrgitsdana chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
wow. i really want to hurt leah. shes being an uber cunt. i hope if paul imprints on her or whatever he takes a chunk out of her face.
Simone22 chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
I Like This Story. I Hope You Continue!

Please Updater!
spunky93 chapter 23 . 2/2/2011
I freaking love this story...so different, an ugh I don't know how to describe it..can't wait to read more
spunky93 chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
xxBadRomancexx chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Interesting start x
neneski chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
I hope you haen't abandonned this story. I'm pretty uch in love with it and would love to see where it goes next.
goose14226 chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
So you told me you didn't know if I would like all your stuff and I am pleasently surprised that I do! I haven't had much time to read latley but all my time has been devoted to this story! Its amazing I love how all the charcters are so complex ant there is so much going on! I can't wait for more!
Ger-Koriander chapter 23 . 9/6/2010
I am really torn about your work!On one hand is this a strange and remarkable of your ideas are unique and i can't remember another FF that describes "The Pack" the way you do...not the "holier than sunshine pack" that 99,9% of all TW-FF's pack is only "Human" an so it has all the nice perks..you have assholes,cowards,idiots and so on.

My English is really crappy and i can't really translate what I'm trying to say..but for short!I have great respect that you write your story with clearly flawed "Heroes" and that in my options with great success.

Well...on the other hand and that is nothing personal(I definitely couldn't do it any better)Your Story-plot has logic-holes the size of NYC...maybe bigger...I'm quite sure you can see the "holes" from space!..your char's are great but your story-twists feel wonky and more than a bit off.

Bye and good luck with your work in the future ...all in all this was definitely a good way to waste my free night..bye.
mkpd chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
Hell, I'm glad he's finally dead. It's a start to cleaning up this crazy mess! Will be interesting to see where you go with this.
Mommy's Rag Doll chapter 23 . 8/24/2010
the vulturi are here!

i really like the story.

waiting for next chapter!
TJ80 chapter 23 . 8/24/2010
Great chapter love it update soon
EverlastingMuse chapter 23 . 8/23/2010