Reviews for Sailor Dorks
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Rini is spelled rini not reeny. i dont know if anyone told you, but thatis how it is spelled
the short witch chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
great story! please write more!
Jinni-chan51 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I love the series! It is so clever and wacky! So funny its not even funny ;! You did such a great job on this story(I think even my cat liked it!)Me and my friend Queen_Guinevere_gwyn love it, we laughed, cried and went, what the hell! Thanks for this great story!
C-chan1 too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I was looking for random stuff to read, and I saw you in my favorite author's list. Remembering "Sailor Dorks," I came to see if it was updated.
Did you know that in ten days, it will been exactly a year since you've updated, despite the fact that this story is finished on your web site? I just thought I'd randomly point that out.
~C-chan
Zogeta chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
Funny, but what is wrong with Mina! She isn't dumb!
mercurianbkwrm chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
no matter what anyone else says, i LOVE your story

so so so so so so so so much!

I nearly cried laughing at least three times...

Serena:(opera singing voice)A!

all had to do was imagine it! anyway, keep up the great funiness!
Dude chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
The title says it but it was funny
Hyun Ju Park chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
Amen Mercuria.

Anyways, I LOVE your fic. It may be misrated and everyone is a bit out of character, but it's funny nonetheless.
Hanae chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
Good fic. Very funny. But what's with all the Ranma 1/2 names? And by the way, claw removal isn't spaying. Spaying is removing a female cat's sexual organs. Are you saying that Luna's claws reproduce?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2002
You are a sick perverted person and I hope you trip and break your neck! Mercuria you sound like a stupid Bitch! Also the rating of the story is wrong!
Sakurenity Midnight chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I only got halfway through the first page and i was laughing my head off. now I can't see what i'm reading, I'm laughing so hard!

!

How many chapters left? Eight? Oh, this is gonna kill me...
Lady-of-the-Dragons chapter 8 . 11/25/2002
*falls around laughing her head off* Smashing! The funniest SM thing I have EVER read!
Mercuria chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Argh ... I don't know what possessed me to read this story. I don't even LIKE Sailor Moon. I'm supposed to be so above this sort of thing ... go figure.

All I wanted to say was that I read "Squee"s little Nice Girl Flame, and I was disgusted. Sure, I don't like Sailor Moon, but you have the right to do whatever the hell you want with your own fanfiction, as long as it's readable. I think Miss Squee missed the point of the parody. A parody is by its very nature a mockery. So OBVIOUSLY you're making fun of everyone. Why is it that some people are so anal?

"I try not to mind it, but when it's that bad, I feel I just hae to comment."

Do you realize what a self-righteous little prick that makes you sound like?

Merc got most of those names right, at least according to the manga. In the English dub, there are no surnames given for Lita or Mina (not as far as I can tell). However, since they are given their original last names (Kino Aino) in the English manga, it makes sense to use them with their anime counterparts. At least that's how I see it.

As for Rini/Reeny/Reenie/whatever, it all depends on where you look. Cards issued by DiC indicate that they intended for Chibi Usa's name to be spelled "Reeny". However, more recent trading cards show her name spelled "Rini", which is the more widely accepted version of her name.

On the outers, I think there is a perfectly good explanation. This story is old (I think about two years old) and at the time it was created, it is possible that Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna had not yet been given dub names. (I really did my homewrok, huh?)

I'm not even going to go into your comment about lesbians.

That's all then. I just had to let that out, even though I know Miss I'm A Good Girl Flamer probably won't ever read this. Just be happy you've got a supporter, Merc. It may be because you're my namesake or something ... I don't know. Bye!
biblehermione chapter 8 . 8/7/2002
LOL. I love it!
Sets chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I spent two nights sitting at my computer, eating popcorn, reading this story. It was so funny! And I don't care what people say, I thought that the H/M bits in it were cool. But I do say it was misrated. PG would sound good? Your story gave me heaps and heaps of ideas for my story, The Sailor Senshi's Crazy Adventures. It's not coming out yet, because I'm working on chapter one, and it's so long. I am putting your name on the dedication list, I hope you read it! *o* PLEASE WRITE MORE! I surley will read it!