Reviews for White Dove
canadiangirl13 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Writers block... something I have had for nearly a year now! It's a dreadful thing and I hate it... It sucks when an author has it. I really enjoyed this chapter though! Poor Train, Caress still hates him... I can't wait to read more so please please update soon! I also hope you manage to overcome your writers block!
SilverNeira chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
... I don't know what to say...
Redesiuk chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
It really sucks you've been on and off. I don't mean that by an insult! XD I'm merely saying I love how the story is and I just wish there had simply been more. Oh well. It's one of the more decent OC stories with Train in it. I have to admit that. your doing lovely with it so far and I have to add it deserves more reviews than it has. I dunno when or if you'll be back any time soon if you see this I hope you continue on with this because I'll surely read your updates! I wish you luck.
xCarryOnDancingx chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
this story is really cool. please update often. :)
canadiangirl13 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon. I really enjoyed this one!
yukicole02 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Wow that was good!
canadiangirl13 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I hope you do okay at your new school and that you'll not there for long so you can update. I love the story!
canadiangirl13 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I really liked the White Cat so I think I'm going to like this one. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update you soon.
thonk klonk chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
When are you going to update? Please, update soon!
Ryuks-Poizun-Apples chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very good story! O.o This is a prototype of another story? I must go read it now .

Lia