Reviews for To Be Strong
2000msluna chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was too great for words to explain how much I loved it. CougarxMimori are one of my fave SCryEd couples ever
Mysterious Loser chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is Parallel_Blue13115 in disguise from many moons ago... :-)

I just wanted to apologize for missing this piece when you had first posted it. I've started my rekindling of sCRYed when I found out about the re-released version from Bandai that included new footage. It made me want to seek out Cougar/Mimori again and all of your stories since you had first posted your amazing Speed Reading.

As always your stories are a refreshing take on not only the Cougar/Mimori pairing, but on sCRYed as well. This one in particular was written very well and carried all of the natural characteristics of each character. I laughed profusely at Cougar's normal speed talking, but enjoyed how you portrayed how the last battle had slowed him, maybe even hinting at his inevitable death.

The moment that Mimori and Ryuho shared was touching, and how even though he had rejected her, still offered his friendship, proving that she still DID mean something to him. Cute. :-)

And the "your pancakes are burning" line FTW. :-)

Again, I love all of your stories and how you take something so small or a simple scene and turn it into something fantastic. Thank you for brightening my day.
Scryed Fan chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was a great story! Mimory X Cougar is my favorite Scryed pairing, despite being an unpopular one. There are so few stories about them...alas, yours was wonderful! Keep up the great work :)