Reviews for Legends Love
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh... Uhm. Wow, I love this! :D Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I just want to hug Spock I can't imagin haveing to live that long with my T'hy'la dead. ( yes I do have a t'hy'la no I'm not Vulcan) this almost made me cry poor Spock.
daveylover75 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was so amazing! I almost crieddddd! Beautiful! 3
Gracie-19 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hi! Well, I just wrote a Generations fanfic and thought it'd be nice to see what other people have done! Yours is the only story I've found!

I liked it a lot, you did a nice job with the writing and you were very careful choosing the words and the emotions, for what I've seen, though I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie, 'cause there are some mistakes :P Not big ones, of course!

I loved poor Spock, still loving him after so many years! But it was so sad! Poor, poor Spock!

It was really nice to read this! :D
Lisaliene chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Thank you.

A good story, you obviously took your time to elaborate story, structure and wording. Your efforts paid off. I always have slight problems with Spock being "emotional" and this is the case here, too. But besides this, I really like the story. Short and touching, no unneccessary side-stories, efficient writing. Spock wasn't too emotional anyway, so good work, go on please, and thank you so far.
Ster J chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
What a perfect bridge bettween Generations and ST2009! Huzzah!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
so amazing i loved it. You got Spock perfectly it was just great so great. Nice job i loved it soo much.