Reviews for Save Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Very hot hot and talking about blue eyes is so hot you look at ahuy and see blue eyes and it brimgs the best out of you and cody is the best of everything hope to see more about cody the man
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
i like this story you should continue writing it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Oh god poor Cody lucky has to save him
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awww poor Cody!
iHeartShaneWalshx chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Really love this.. pleaseee continue!
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
i love the concept of a dark and harsh cody as the result of a painful unfair relationship with randy.
246kisses chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I hope cody lets Lucky in, he obviusly needs some real love.8P
flthyltlscrt chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
You are maing me be somewhat angry at Randy. I hope that Lucy can break down the walls. Him and Cody would be so cute together. I am very glad that you are writng more with Cody. I am gonna thank NXT for that
fangirlxfantasies chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
great chapter! im totally in love with this. and great i love seeing prick!Cody, he's always too submissive everywhere else. and DAMN randy tht was harsh! but i do love asshole randy. lol. cant wait for more!
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Gah... really, why does it have to be Lucky? I would totally love that story if it wasn't for him but one of the other rookies... McGillicutty, Riley or even Kaval. Never mind. It still rocks.
wrestlinggirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
OMG! Please continue this. I want to see what happens. AMAZING job so far. Please update soon. :)
X-SouSii-X chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow what an awesome start! plz harry with the next chapter, i totally love it! 3

Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
fuck! i love this! absolutely love it and can't wait for more!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Like it... a lot. I think Lucky’s pretty hot and him paired with Cody is interesting. I like the fact that there’s something behing Cody’s behavior. I hope the next chap is from Cody’s POV.
flthyltlscrt chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Is there gonna be more...say yes...please. That would be really sad if that is why Creative put Cody on NXT. :( I don't know why I want there to be more where it ends kinda fluffy cuz seriously I am usually all about the angst and normally I would be completely fine with this being it. Maybe just reading Cody's perspective on things would be good enough for me. Idk. I really do love everything you write :D Even before I started talking to you on Twitter I was a fan.