Reviews for Pierced
misundersnape chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Brilliant - loved it!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Oh. I love it that people are finally taking care of Snape, instead of hating him so. He's never really been loved (half his problem) and so he's not used to it now.
Saramagician chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
You ended it so soon! I expected more! But it was Wonderful! I enjoyed it a lot!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Awesome!
sailor68 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Wow, great story! Thank you!
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Very nice story.
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Hi :)
Nice ending to this story! I like it very much!
I don't know what more to say, this chapter left a feeling like I just want to tell Sevi "All the best for you!" and hug him ;))
Your style's also great, very touching and very much how I like H/C :))

Best regards,
Bonnie ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
nice
blauen chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Why?
I really waiting for this continuation! But WHY?!
You just finished it in a short times, not that i'm grateful for your writing.
I was hopping you will continued it with Snape's human side story.
Lastly thank you very much for your hard work
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Excellent! Write more soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Well done. Insightful.
Lia Walker chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Hi...I really love your stories and I was just curious if you're planning on continuing them in the future? I love your writing!
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This is a very good story. It isn't listed as completed, so I hope to see more on it someday. I'd like to see where it goes from here. Does Snape get more visitors? Does he go back to being his acidic self, or does he just relax? Does he have to barricade himself in his quarters to avoid Ministry questions and fans and such? So many questions...

Well, I know life can be hectic. Get to it when you can, if you can, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more on this someday.

dragonwriter24cmf
Teri1 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Hi,

I just wish to tell you that I really love your stories and I was wondering if you someday are going to update them.

Please do it, I love your writing.

:o)

Take care.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Very good chapter. You show that even two weeks after the Order's victory, Professor Snape is still caught in the nightmare of what-might-have-been, dreaming of a serpent's bite that didn't happen in this reality.

Madam Pomfrey better check him for poison, just in case.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »