Reviews for The Little Book of Crack oOo Akatsuki Style oOo
Boneheart chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
That was hella funny definitely favoriting. :)
zayabeldraga chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
LOVED IIT!
goldenlucario1 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
2 words: EPIC ENDING!
goldenlucario1 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
That was... ... ...weird
goldenlucario1 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I liked it, I don't think she deserved to die. This was a good happy-ending! Finally she doesn't run after Sasuke...I also like your writing skills. I'm not such a romance fan, but your stories are just always interesting! You really deserve more reviews! : )
goldenlucario1 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Dude, you're just awesome! :''( I wanna see an episode where Pein makes cookies!
goldenlucario1 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Bwuhahaha funny, funny, funny! LOL at Hidan kissin' Kakuzu OMG I would do anything for Masashi Kishimoto to draw these stories! :D
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Lol I just love these stories and I wonder why you don't have more reviews. I mean, your stories are freaking funny! XD
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
OMG this is so creepy! LOL HILARIOUS! Madara's new hobby is insane, then again, like you said,all villains have weird creepy hobbies! Poor Itachi! I'd have the living shit get scared out of me! : ( Hey, he knows Michael Jackson's moves XD
WeRMental chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Soooo freaaaking funnny XD So sad it ended so soon \ Sequel please?
Kibi Tosame chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
This is the most sincerest review I can give you...

I hope Tobi, especially Madara, doesn't kill you.

And that you survive.

This story is a truely fasinating and the most fucked up and halarious thing I have read so far. I've read a lot. .
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I skimmed through this whole chapter :( I love sasori and all but anything with Sakura is...shivers
Dust Bunnies Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Lol that's one way to get people to stop bickering XD Go Madara!
deeb0123456789 chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Reader: Okay, wait if the author left a little before the end then who wrote the end? *hears horror movie music start up looks up and sees someone with a hockey mask on walk towards her with a chainsaw* Reader: !

* runs for her life screaming* she was never seen again.
waterweasel-MYstyle.fanfic.com chapter 1 . 8/6/2010