Reviews for Yawning Fangs
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ha ha, poor Andy! XD I just wish there was more to read. W
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
heee. I have the mental image of him herding people into his coffin, because they're _his_. 3 cheers for writing.
Moontoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Lol! That was halarious! The emigre thing could have been avoided if Anderson just left him alone XD

Orisin chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Alucard is so cute and cunning!I want to know the comming things after Alucard wakes up!(XD
toeki chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
lol i like this. im not into the whole alucard and anderson thing but this is cute and amusing
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
lol fluffy!
BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
OMG I could just see the look on Andersons face as he said 'I just want to go home.'. Alucard is so lucky XD
1iu3298324udbjfds chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Anata wa kawaii~! So cute
roo17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved it! It was so cute~! :D
a chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is just awful! You filthy perve. Why don’t you commit suicide like all the other fags and save the world from your putrid bile!
VladLover chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwwwww that was soooo cute :)

Pls write a Prequel, why was Anderson there anyway? and a sqquel: what happened when Alucard woke up D that will be fantastic xD
Vampyre Bites chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Haha! So cute! I loved how Anderson found himself pinned under Alucard. "Everything in my coffin is mine." Best quote I've read in ages! Maybe you could write a short fic about how Anderson got in the dungeons in the first place?

~Vampyre Bites
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
LOL love it :)
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Haha, wonderful. I love the way you write. Alucard's so cute when sleepy! :)
maroongrad chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Okay, I'm laughing. You have a true gift for creating a visual image, and this is one of the best short humor posts I've seen in ages. Please keep them coming!