Reviews for Crossroads
DiorAddicted chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Amazing chapter dear! I LOVED it!

Very sweet end! I wish that was how season 4 going to end! hehehe...

Thanks for sharing your amazing stories! :D

ronan03 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
this story turned out to be one of your best. loved the touches of humor like serena being blair's packmule. their different points of view on the limo was insightful and a delight to how they knew that they still needed to work on their relationship but were willing to try made me happy. great ending to a great story.
SimplyShelbySJL chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
I was so praying the bet was going to turn out this way. But then I got a bit nervous at the, "Why hello gorgeous. You're Blair's girl" part. But then of course when Blair was the one who replied it was all good again, or rather great again. And I loved when they both thought of their best/worst moments. Like Blair with the limo and then Chuck's with when she found him in the hospital, as he put it on the floor crying like some loser. But I think we all know Blair didn't see it that way and neither did the fans. Anyways, this was such a great end to the five-shot. It was amazing, hun!

JNYC chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
wonderful end. wonderful story!
Chairforever chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Can't wait for the update.
DiorAddicted chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Amazing chapter dear! Loved it!

Chuck smacks Blair's bottom! Priceless! hahahaha.. XD

Aww... CAN'T wait for the bet!

Please update soon!

Oh.. And Happy belated birthday! :D
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
ronan03 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
loved how kind dorota is to blair. enjoyed lily's conversation with chuck. glad that they are talking and laughing together.i think that i can guess who their dates will be. excellent update. hope you have a happy birthday.
JNYC chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
great chapter! that ass slappin was too funny. loved it!
RiceBunny2745 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Great story! Plz update. thx.

~RiceBunny2745~ 3 3 3
1MIKITAFANFORLIFE chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Great chapter, this is really good. Chuck and blair need to work out some issues. Great going
majiktheninja chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
KelGGBel chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
LOVE haha to that anomous review! lol i love it! please continue! and why do i have a feeling this will be Chair's major problem! oh boy...DRAMA! lol but i have to say i love it! please continue! pretty please?
SimplyShelbySJL chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Hehe, you were like me at the end. I've had my share of annoying reviewers, but enough about that. I liked this chapter. It did make me a little sad suite 1812 is gone. I understood completely why it had to be, but I always loved it, especially after I hated the Empire. SO HAPPY THAT HE MOVED AWAY FROM THAT PLACE THOUGH! The writing was great, but in the first scene both of them were starting to get on my nerves. Also, when did Chuck apologize? Or I guess when is he referring to? It's not that important, but I was wondering. Don't be mad, but I have to say although I agreed with Chuck's speech about him being a person, since he is. If there's only so much he can take then there's only so much she can take too. I mean after what happened in Season 3 if I was Blair I would be scared out of my mind to ever get back with him. They both ended up hurting so much because of it. It's one of those things you can't just decide okay let's be together again. I would have to rebuild my friendship with the guy as well as our trust in each other, which according to him they never had. But anyways, I did like the chapter. Sorry if the review was annoyingly long. I did absolutely love when he told her she was prettier than the models he goes after! I mean honestly why can't the show writers be as smart as you! Blair is someone who has had a freaking eating disorder, she'll always have self-image issues, they won't go away! Thank you for using common sense! Why did he feel the need to say Sunshine? Then he talks about her bailing, way to avoid a fight there, Bass. Sighs, men. And now I feel like they're going back into a vicious circle. First, he told her she had to decide and freaked when she said they shouldn't be together at that moment and now he's doing the same thing! As for Chuck, um she can't be happy if you jerk her around like that and neither can you be! You shouldn't have kissed her again and stayed there that night if you were going to do this in the morning! BTW I don't hate you, but BC are irritating me (the story isn't, it's good). Anyways, update soon!

SimplyShelbySJL chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Chuck is very irritable in this story. I suppose that makes sense though. I mean he did get shot ;) I was glad he went and saw Blair. And I totally loved the poor employee not knowing what to do. No one wants to be caught between an angry Chuck and Blair. Poor Guy :) Can't wait to see how their talk goes.