Reviews for Potter Chat
4everurz13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Lol hilarious!
Finding Unnecessary Objects chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
THIS IS SOO FUNNY! MAKE ANOTHER PLEAse!
Bookbanchee chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very different! The screen names were hilarious though I have to say that Gred and Forge were definitely my favorite... and I do have to ask... is Ginny's name seekerluver63 because she loves being a seeker or because she loves Harry who is the seeker? Very amusing... it made me laugh quite a bit!
XxArixX chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I finally got around to reading this! It was hilarious! I loved the monkey and the low IQ's! By the way...

ilovelemondrops: oh Severus, let them have their flap-doodle. Back 2 ur skulking.

I feel compelled to ask if this line was from Potter Puppet Pals~?
writer1066 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I get why ur doing txt talk but it makes it hard 2 read in a story, init.

Good story, much love.

XX
beexfeatheryduster chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i was in tears i was laughing that much. What a fantastic idea, the screen names were funny and matched the characters rather well. The dialogue was highly amusing and i was laughing so much at the referance to 'robin hood: prince of thieves' highly amusing piece, well done
Miriflowers chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Funny! I liked it immensely!
Prayers to Castiel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i see you got some jokes from Potter Puppte pals. i was laughing so hard when Dumbledore was like: Let them have their flap-doodle. Now go back to your skulking.
ForbiddenForest56 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow, your story is so good! Your style is so unique, I can't wait for more :) Please could you read and review mine too? Its different and I need peoples thoughts.

s/5768475/1/Forbidden_forests_sexual Thanks!