Reviews for Deal With The Devil
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was a wonderfully dark yet utterly delicious story. I thought that the idea was brilliant, in a twisted sort of a way, and it was a highly enjoyable read. Your characterisation was fantastic, which allowed for the plot to become all the more intriguing:

'"Let's see if his parents will see reason," Daphne had answered, ever the good big sister.'

There was a perfect balance of cunning, naivety and thoughtfulness in your portrayal of Daphne. It was sweet that she was so loyal to her sister, and I found her to be rather easy to like because of it. I particularly liked that she managed to think something positive about Lucius, because the contrast between what she had hoped for and the reality of your presentation of Lucius was striking:

'"A body for…," he murmured, drawing his fingertips over her arm and causing goose bumps, "…a body."'

Your presentation of evil was absolutely delicious. The fact that the attraction was reciprocated so strongly made the situation seem altogether more appealing for its taboo nature. I could imagine Lucius saying those lines and... *drools* ... perhaps we'd best not go there if I'm to remain semi-articulate. He even man-handled her a little, which was yummy.

My only criticism is a tiny one:

"Come to my office Thursday."

You missed out the word 'on', which meant that I had to read that sentence a couple of times.

Still, it was a phenomenal story and I loved the way in which Daphne managed to even the odds:

"Daphne smirked. Maybe Lucius hadn't quite gotten the better of her yet."

The closing paragraph was perfect, as it stopped the situation from becoming too tragic or angst filled. There was real personality in Daphne, and I could imagine ho she might have come to enjoy the situation. Excellent work!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Honestly I really loved that, even though it was odd and sorta creepy to think of Daphne and Lucius being paired together. Even so it was written very well and really entertaining to read. Wonderful :)
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
So I kind of look at this pairing and was all, "Yup. Mew's brilliant.. but there's nowaynowaynoway she can pull that off."

And you did. Honestly, it's a good thing I'm not a gambler, Miss Mew! And the truly gutting part is that you wrote this absolutely FANTASTICALLY. So believable, so amazing, so brilliant, so wowing, so fabulous... I'm so running out of adjectives.

Well, you get the point, right?

Wait! I thought of another one. Yummyy! And indeed it is _
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OMG you wrote this so well! The use of quote was amazing.. I doubt there could have been a better use of the quote and the way it was written, it was so believable yet unbelievable :D

Awesome work :D
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is a good story!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Man, I felt shivers when he was looking at Daphne!

BLEARGH! Why must he be so deliciously tempting o eat?

Ok, you HAVE to do more with them and somehow I hope- and think- Daphne can outsmart him. Hehhehheh!

Morghen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
*Grabs Reggie-Poo and snogs the living daylights out of him*

Oooo, this was sooooo dark but sooo yummy! I loved how cunning Lucius was! I was not sure how you were going to write them but I really, really love the way they turned out! Hehe, Daphne can't say she doesn't enjoy Lucius *cough* company a little bit - I mean, he is a Malfoy! I loved the Blood Trade idea, too! It was very creative!

lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Woah, I didn't expect /that/! This was wonderfully weird and kinda creepy but I LOVED it /because/ of it! I've never read anything like it :o

This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and kudos to you for having the guts to write it! *worships you*