Reviews for Relatively Civilian
Sincerely Athena chapter 3 . 11/8
Ahhh! Please continue this!
adriana1504 chapter 3 . 11/4
Oh vamos cuando continuaras con la historia la estoy espramdo con ansias
adriana bulla chapter 3 . 7/27
Oh! Por favor ! Continua rapidi con la historia ! Por favor !
Ryuuohjin chapter 3 . 7/20
Dead?
CurleyQue chapter 3 . 7/15
PLEASE UPDATE! I love the Team Tensai verse series and I would love to read more of Sakura's development since Mangeky┼Ź Sharingan is mostly Sasuke and Naruto.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 3 . 7/12
I'm officially intrigued in the Team Tensai 'Verse.
n3000 chapter 3 . 7/4
Muy interesante
Por favor continua
Areshi chapter 3 . 6/17
this is really very good! to good to be abandoned, i just wish i could read more from you! great job!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 3 . 4/14
please update soon!
jemi chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
i was like: *reading reading reading*.
a glass of water is left untouched, i took it and drank until i reached; "shikamaru is too lazy. i have to check the boy every so often to see if he's still breathing."
i swear to god i was almost choking on water... lol _
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
I'm really glad that you made side stories for this verse! It's really good!
dontusethissiteanymore chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
You've made a story about how Sakura got in to the academy, and a story about the rape thing for Sasuke, so why not make a story about how Naruto got in to the academy? I mean he is TECHNICALLY a civilian, soo...
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
I wonder if Shikamaru will take the bait and get inrolled early as well...hope you update this story :)
jesi ki kage chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Aww. This is a good place to stop the story, but I would totally be willing to read more. At least here there is a sense of understanding that the plan will succeed based on what we've already learned. Although the wall-walking was kind of blatant. Thanks for writing. -JKK
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 6/16/2016