Reviews for Relatively Civilian
Alice aquabld chapter 3 . 7/26
Interesting lol. I want sakura to suprise inoichi and shikaku XD coz their suprised expression is sooo funny!
sakura-moonrose-hime chapter 3 . 7/19
Please continue this...it was really great...please update.
eve-tsuki94 chapter 3 . 6/9
eta historia ya esta entre mis favoritos espero que pronto puedas continuarla n_n
Nitmi chapter 3 . 6/8
ohhh! more tensai universe! Thanks is awesome!
zubhanwc3 chapter 3 . 6/3
hey, nice idea for a story, and i like how it corresponds with team tensai and mangekyo sharingan, if possible, could you complete the story, because although i have a good idea of what will happen next, your stories are pretty entertaining. I also was hoping that you could show this from naruto's pov but start from when they learned the time travel jutsu, and the plan and everything.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 5/9
I love your story! Update soon!
Terahlyanwe chapter 3 . 4/12
Had to come back and re-read this again. Hope you continue! It seems very promising so far.
Hawk Raven chapter 3 . 4/9
I like this, are you planning any more?
Otakugal chapter 2 . 3/20
Pleasee update! I beg you!
Nyumun chapter 3 . 2/4
Continualo por favor!
Strayedwolf94 chapter 3 . 1/8
Hi! I've read every one of your Tensai verse fics and I'm sad that you didn't finish Sakura's story. I really find this version of Sakura very interesting and she isn't that quite focused on in the other stories. I hope you'll continue with this story although its been years already. Thank you!
Tianabluerose chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
please update...
The Reading Elf chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Loved it! You truly do a fantastic job on these stories! Are you going to continue soon?
Please send me messages chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Well that sounded more like a history lesson than a story
penName111 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Hi,
I absolutely love this story and the others in Team Tensai verse,
and I was wondering if this will ever be updated. It's fine you
don't think that it will be. I'm just curious. Once again Team Tensai
verse are some of the best FanFictions I have ever read.