Reviews for Feelings
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Great story so far! Love the romance!
mrs.coltondixon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved it! No flames from me!
Fern6666 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
...cool. This is verry gut and also verry funny & romantic :) To those who say Ginny has no friends, well she has Hermione and Luna so very, very good!
Spartan20 chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I dont get it who is flaming you I looked at all the reviews and there is no flames there.
keeperoliver chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
That was a fun chapter, and not too , all caught up, and still nothing from draco, but I still feel something bad coming soon. The Keeper.
keeperoliver chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Maybe if Ginny tried taking her NEWTS, she could still get her diploma for graduating. Molly and Artur took that a lot better than they should have. Molly nearly had a Heart attack when the Twins quit school. Well, pretty good chapter otherwise. The Keeper.
keeperoliver chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Well, if Ginny can do it, I guess so can you. Swear that is. Draco is up to something, I know it. Maybe people can change that fast, but not Draco. Hope to hear from you soon, tha Keeper.
keeperoliver chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Is this Harry's Sixth and Ginny's fifth year. She got her wish, and the man that she wanted, and is quite happy about it. Harry seems quite pleased also., But what is it with Draco, competition for Harry, or a plot to kidnap her for LV. Good story, please continue. The Keeper.
keeperoliver chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Cute chapter, and if Ginny plays him right, she caught her fish. The Keeper.
kawaiiIsa-chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Good job! i like it
Spartan20 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
well you dont have to write this everyday you can skip a day to you know get some rest or something like that wait to get some more review replies and make your chapters alittle longer so you can make it more interesting.
Spartan20 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
you should defintly put in some "sexy time" in the next chapter after that last sentence your pretty much saying that there is going to be sexy stuff lol.
hargin1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
this is really cute, i like it :)

can't wait for more!
gingin1975 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Cute story so far. I love Harry and Ginny stories keep it going. Update soon.
KB chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Yes, yes i think you should i really like it so far so yes please do i'm curious now on what you have in store