Reviews for Bad Boy Cullen
Lacy chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
In all honesty Bella is a fucking twat. She complains about Rosalie being evil and blah blah blah when she is just Ugh! She's just a fucking fuckity fuck! I'm so annoyed.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in our fandom celebration post, Saturday Spotlight, at the FicSisters.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/7/2014
Are all these people stupid? I can't stand any of them. They treat each other like shit.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
They are all a bunch of bastards
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Stupid idea. Sinking to Bella level.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Is Alice stupid?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
What a bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Bella is a bitch. Not liking her from the get go.
CSG chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Thanks for telling me about this one. I am adding it to my tbr which btw is a long as my leg. :)
foxylady1on1 chapter 51 . 3/7/2013
Loved it all thank you xx
foxylady1on1 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Just like i said Deverstated poor Bella, the three of them should rot in hell.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Poor Jas has now been pulled in to there scheme he's gonna be left to choose between his vile mALICEious Girlfriend and his new Friend Bella all the while Bella is gonna be deverstated.
foxylady1on1 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Has disastore written ALL ove it. So they get Bella to love him then what?destroy her? what?Love her back? and then what? just casualy drop in that he has lied the entire relationship only agreed as revenge for Malice and hope they live happly ever after? not gonna Happen because although Bella IS a grade A biatch she has her reasons as we've seen and she is going to be hurt and humiliated and with her trust issues and heartache she us not going to easily forgive.
Ribena-rose chapter 51 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful story! And incredibly underrated!
Twiolic chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Couldn't Edward have just shaved his head? Anyway, I like Alices idea.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »