Reviews for Gardens
What the fuck is wrong with you? This was going well, and in literally one sentence, you turned it into the shittiest story I've ever read. Everyone is out of character, and it's not 'where the characters led you', so don't be pretentious. You used the story that people were following to vent your frustrations and ruined it. Done with this crap. Garsiv?! Seriously? Without any goddamn discussion or talking, she suddenly has a fucking baby? Ugh. I hate it when writers do this. Don't write a story if you're going to mess it up because of your own damn issues.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
You write really well!
Raogrhys chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
I was so shocked when I read the angsty ending, and then I saw there were more chapters... I was so relived;) Samhita sound so cute! And the ending was amazing, it seriously took my breath away!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Make a sequal pretty please and a ice cream sundae and a cheery on top?
Bubbles chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is excellent! Very funny too! :)
Siblings-Curse chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
yes you need to write a sequel. And how many kids did Dastan and Tamina have?
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I Loooooooved it! You did a great job with this story :)
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Hells yeah I'd read it!
StoryWriter96 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
hi i looovee this chapter Dastan and Tamina are so right for each other! and i would love it if you read my story, Ancient Greece. movin on to the next chapter now! ;)
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
aaaw they are SO cute I love this story! I love the way it turned out :)
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
ha I knew it was the dagger, what else could it have been? :)
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hha I love this already!
Tatas1998 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
OMG your chapters are so good please finish and give a shout out to "tatas1998" update the page in the next 24 hrs like you said pretty please! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER.
Alyssa.x chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
I LOVE IT! THEY R SO CUTE TOGETHER! I OVE THE STORY BT I REALLY HATE THE ANGSTY CHAPPIE
Infatuationfaze chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Loved it loved it! Beautifully written and enjoyed it from start to finish.