Reviews for More Powerful Than Facts
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/27
Good. Keep smiling. :-)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 7/1
DearHilarity chapter 1 . 5/19
I've only one word to properly describe this piece: PERFECT! Literally thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I saw this crossover. Two favorites of mine, and matching so well! Loved it SO much!
Arysta chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Loved this! Didn't expect such a lovely labyfic/doctor who crossover, but so glad I checked for any. I loved the open-ended ness of the Doctor's wish. And "his joy"? Just brilliant.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was... absolutely wonderful! ...And everybody gets their happy ending!

Truly, truly spectacular. :)
Jangamon chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was fantastic!
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was absolutely adorable and I love it. There's really not much more to say than that, haha.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was a lovely fic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The baby started to scream.

"You remind me of Jackie Tyler," the Doctor realized.

This part made me howl with laughter.

The rest of it made me say "Awww!" Very nice.
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is a totally awesome story!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Confronted by the King of the Goblins, the Doctor runs away? He's stood up to far worse. And the Seventh Doctor talked about magic in two of his stories.
There really is a sequel to Labyrinth. It's a manga called Return to the Labyrinth.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Great story. I love both Doctor Who and Labyrinth. Those two things mix together just as
well as peanut butter and chocolate:)
Beccie chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was actually the best crossover story I have ever read. I loved how you kept the characters true to form. Awesome!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You managed to include Jareth/Sarah in a Rose/Doctor story with mentions of tony x2. AWESOME! Doubt I'll get it but a sequel would be nice. Maybe the Tonys meet and see the goblins or maybe the goblins get stuck in the TARDIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was really fabulous and enjoyable, and true to all the characters. Great job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »