Reviews for Shadow Dreaming
SweetEPie chapter 3 . 3/10
Wow can't wait until the next chapter! Such a fan of this couple and kuwabara in general :) and good fics like this one are so hard to find. I like how hiei and kuwas psychic abilities are being used as a common element to connect the two characters; i always thought of them as equals in this regard, with hiei being more experienced and kuwabara being more naturally gifted. Anyways, although it's been a while since the last update I hope you haven't given up in this story!
Blackrose chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
AHHHHHHHH! Why is it every time I come across a Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction I really like the author abandons it! Aw I really hope this story is completed one day.
Mae Rose chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
YEAH a UPDATE! Post more for me please... soon?
Rudy chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I am glad to see an update on this. Love the story. I can't wait to see where this goes :)
Layla chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I love that you're back. Hugs!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Oooh I wonder when Kuwabara will realise what Hiei's doing. XD

Great story, I look forward to reading more.
ZAinab chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I totally loved this! Thanks so much!

Twilight684 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I really like this story so far, it's really good and getting so interesting. I hope you update soon because I would really love to see what happens between these two :3
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Oh wow!

I loved reading this!

I sooo CAN NOT wait to read more!

You are a great writter and I find myself wanting more!

Thank-you for posting this story And I hope that you are able to udate this soon :-)
tntfriday13 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
This is so cool! I absolutly love this story so far!

Keep up the great work because everybody knows there's not nearly enough good Hiei/Kuwa stories out there! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! ;D
twistedmind29 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I can't wait for the next update!
nurdgurl714 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I cant wait for the update! You gotta finish!
layla chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
so Yukina knows about Hiei's intentions? or at least she suspects something is going on, right? thanks for updating.
AH36 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Doh, please update on this!
marise-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Very nice story thus far. I really do hope you continue with this. I love the ideas you are putting out there :D