Reviews for Never Saw This Coming
FluffyStar chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
O and also (new to this review feature so I'm posting on a different chapter XD) I'm happy that I got to meet you on mc Today...wait no not today it's 1am. Yesterday then and well...I don't really understand why you don't want to make a sequel to this sequel but that's fine and I know you have your own social life and what not. Don't get me wrong I love love love yours and Drama Kagomes fanfictions (p.s if Drama Kagome plays minecraft on lc can you introduce me to her sometimes?) so maybe, just maybe, I might start making fanfictions in my spare time... (I have too much time) yes I'm such a sad person... XD but seriously I hope to be able to review other fanfictions of yours, Drama Kagomes and whoever else whom I will stumble upon (Storytime!) O btw I actually came across you by you faction 'Are you falling for your best friend, Inuyasha?' because I just felt like readin some Inuyasha based fanfictions (Longest review ever!) well everyone have a lovely day, love your family, obey your parents, don't drink, always read fanfictions and stay amazing! Bah baaiaiiiii!~
FluffyStar chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
I'm so glad I managed to read your fan fictions, you and Drama Kagome made me laugh, cry and make everything so much better. I thank you both for taking time out of your lives to make all of us happy. -
Inuyashathepikachu chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
I use the wrapper for the straw like that too XD
MilaySlay229-AnimeFan chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Me once more to say I know it's been 5 freakin years but I need to know more plz I love it and how you make the stories it's amazing plz make another part and if you want to end it with a third part plz don't leave a dead end it'll drive me crazy,lol
MilaySlay229-AnimeFan chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
Hi it's me again i know I'm late I'm not even sure if you still make fanfic but plz answer.I am begging you plz make a sequel to this I know I asked you before but I didn't know about "Never Saw This Coming" but plz tell me you have a sequel to this or I'll cry I love your stories or fanfic however u want to call them
MilaySlay229-AnimeFan chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
I love your fanfic stories I know I'm a little late but I didn't know about inuyasha then anyways plz tell me you have a third part to this plz I'm begging you
katiewinchester87 chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
Please finish the story!
InuyashaxKagome2015 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Hey InuyashaxKagome2015 here. I was thinking u could add more chapters about just Inuyasha and Kagome. I love them so much that they are my favorite anime couple. Maybe you could update it one more time but make it from Kagome's POV or either Inuyasha's. Check out my stories soon. Bye :3
Starboltz1 chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
i know it has been over 4 years since you last updated and you probably lost interest in the story. I just wanted to know if you were going to continue this, this is such an amazing story and I wish to read more :)
doglover500 chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
Are you going to finish this? It's really good. I can't wait for the wedding for Inuyasha, Kagome and Sango, Miroku. Please finish it. Please don't abandon this story it's been four years since you updated. Don't abandon this story please. I really like it alot.
efoof123 chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
*4 years after this is posted* hey its 2015 where is the next chapter XD XD XD
Whispurr10 chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
come back! what happens next?
fyreprincess15 chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
hey i love this story and the one before it and i hope u can finish this story soon
kagome1012 chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
wat happened?
kagome1012 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I luv ur stories thxs of inukag they r perfect