Reviews for A Night We Spend Together
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
So fucking Hot!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
WOW mmm well yeah... very very erotically written, well done
CrimsonSwanKnight chapter 1 . 5/12/2014

Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Nice!
1210theRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love this pair too.

And I love this story as well.
fuuma82 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Delicious! There should be more fanfics like what you've made! Thanks for making it n I hope you'll make another yonexshirou fic again one day:D
Atalaya86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
change it in to a more than one chapter.. 3 chapters min... pleeeaaaseee .. ow i want to read more! O it was such a great oneshot...

.. good job!

Good sex ;O
dazzteddybear chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hi D

Definitely a Fav!

There's too bad we can't find enought fics from this series. Honestly they are my favorite couple and I'm soooooo happy that you shared this wonderful story with us!

Any chance that you write more? I'd love to see how Yonekuni proposes ; ) even if it is in other of your fics. Take care!

xoxox
hopeless1665 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved the story. This pairing I find the most funny b/c yonekuni doesnt like man and doesnt like them even more if they even look at his shirou. Will u b doing a sequel? Or better yet, an mpreg sequel?
famfictioncat chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ok so the story was well-structured, the plot was interesting and easy to follow and you have only a few mistakes.

I am not a prophet but i think you don't need all those reviews because you'll get tired of reading the same thing over and over again. And that being:

AWEEEEESOOOOMMMMEEE

!

XD - see ;)
Grazi-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
is the best couple, they are perfect, and your fic was optimal
Savagehunger47 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
*fans face* *Blush* damn that was hot!

I totally agree with you about this couple i absolutely love them as a pair!

top to bottom i thoroughly enjoyed every last word thanks for sharing!