Reviews for Prophecies
Floop chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Yo this is cute af, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I thought that this was really cleverly written and I loved the twist at the end! I really enjoy reading what you write - especially since you ship Dramione!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
A bit rushed, but lovely nonetheless.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hehe! That was nice! But kinda short but really really good! Great job!
Kieran chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Positively adorable.
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved it! Great job!
CamJ chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this story was really nice :)
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aw holy crap, that was great. xD
Snn.Lx chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hahahaha! The last part made me smile :D
roni2010 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
everyone always saying that prof t is a fake.. glad to see her predication came true!
FallingforWerewolves chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Adorable! :-)
AesEa chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I know its already been a year..but I kinda hope that you make a sequel story of this on how the prophecy was fulfilled. This being some sort of prequel or something. I know that Hermione ended up with Ron in the book, but I don't really care about that. I still have this lingering obsession with Draco x Hermione pairing. ;D
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
well, ideas are always welcome to me, but when i'm supposed to be sleeping... i dont want to bother my parents cuz then i cant go on the computer and write anything :(
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
lol

The idea certainly was nice. I bet you could turn this into a full story. Great idea, I loved it. It would be nice to at least know how those two ACTUALLY got together :)
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ah, when people hate people because they're right xD I must admit, this was far from my favorite one of your stories, but I suppose it works *shrugs*