Reviews for Distances
JasmineBella chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Such a great story! Your writing keeps me entertained - looking forward to the next chapter!
2 Lucky chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Damn. You're good. Real good. Please continue. This is getting good...
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Beautiful ROMY. :)
R3Ml chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ X3 I loved this! It's adorable~ :3 :3 Continue it soon? Pleeaase! 3

~RemyLebeau4ever1
The Scratch Man chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
ahaha! Dramatic ending, if I must say so myself!
The Scratch Man chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoawhoawhoa! Okay, let me absorb this last part for a second...
TENaSeein chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Wow. I've just stumbled across your story. Loved it! Can't wait to read more. I absolutely adore the tension between Rogue and Remy. It's beautifully done.
Lottie chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
well jthat was just NOT smart, Mr. Gambit.
Sweetcornbee chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Once again you hit a homerun on a good chap. Hope to be reading another chapter soon.
sickgrrl chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
thank you!

that was a nice turn of events. i have often thought of Remy and Logan as kind of kindred spirits. That they'd spend hours at a bar talking about their women. Good show!
Fostersb chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
I think it is wonderful that both Remy and Rogue opened up to one another. It would have just killed me if she had not said anything and had just walked away. But now that they know where each other stands I think that their relationship can flourish. I am looking forward to the next chapters.
R3Ml chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
aw! Rogue needs to overcome her fears, he's trying to work WITH her now (sure, he's a little hung over, but...ya know? _)

this is great. i can't wait for the next chapter!
scribblemyname chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
The L word! :jaw drops: Love this chapter. The flirting, the freaking, the trying so hard to figure out how to hold onto a slippery gal like Rogue.
sickgrrl chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
more please?
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
i'm really enjoying this story :) please update soon and keeep it up.