Reviews for In The Darkest Hour Of The Night
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/18
Ginny with another man before Harry...yuck
Bagoosa chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I hope there's a sequel because this was extremely cute.
Bagoosa chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I don't get how Victoire, Molly, Lucy, and Ronnie match.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
I LOVE THIS
AshShadowTree chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Loved the story! and that was THE most PERFECT ending line ever! You're a great writer! keep up the amazing work!
shurtugal88 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
nice... nice fluff and even better author note on Bill and Fleur's family lol its all good
azerjaban chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Lol I love your Ron. Great story. Thnx for the read.

Azer
JesusJay chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful story. Absolutely wonderful. Not only was it written pretty well, but it had great creativity and imagination. The love shared between Harry and Ginny is more evident and emotional in this story than I've seen in most other stories. Subscribing and favoriting, most definitely.
MiaCara chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story.~M
ElvaFae chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
lovely story! I haven't found many stories about life after the battle that I liked... this was wonderful! thanks for sharing
q.thews chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Loved this story, it make sense.

I liked the Friend tv series feeling about people being there expected and announced or not.

Having the Quidditch thing not concluded was right it give the story a more realistic taste, as in we are watching a little interval, defining but just a part of a bigger story.

Ciao!
VickyStarfish chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
i LOVE this story - thank you SO much, after a crappy day it's really made me smile. I love your H/G dynamic and how it developed too; i even love Ron wanting Hermione to come up with answers and definitions all the time!

Thanks again,

Vicky
sweetysteph chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this story! Great ending!
LuminaFinale chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
this is the best fanfic i have ever read and man tats a nice story you made
Lana0605 chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Amazing!Love this story so much!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »