Reviews for In The Darkest Hour Of The Night
Bagoosa chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I hope there's a sequel because this was extremely cute.
Bagoosa chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I don't get how Victoire, Molly, Lucy, and Ronnie match.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
I LOVE THIS
AshShadowTree chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Loved the story! and that was THE most PERFECT ending line ever! You're a great writer! keep up the amazing work!
shurtugal88 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
nice... nice fluff and even better author note on Bill and Fleur's family lol its all good
azerjaban chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Lol I love your Ron. Great story. Thnx for the read.

Azer
JesusJay chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful story. Absolutely wonderful. Not only was it written pretty well, but it had great creativity and imagination. The love shared between Harry and Ginny is more evident and emotional in this story than I've seen in most other stories. Subscribing and favoriting, most definitely.
MiaCara chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story.M
ElvaFae chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
lovely story! I haven't found many stories about life after the battle that I liked... this was wonderful! thanks for sharing
q.thews chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Loved this story, it make sense.

I liked the Friend tv series feeling about people being there expected and announced or not.

Having the Quidditch thing not concluded was right it give the story a more realistic taste, as in we are watching a little interval, defining but just a part of a bigger story.

Ciao!
VickyStarfish chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
i LOVE this story - thank you SO much, after a crappy day it's really made me smile. I love your H/G dynamic and how it developed too; i even love Ron wanting Hermione to come up with answers and definitions all the time!

Thanks again,

Vicky
sweetysteph chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this story! Great ending!
LuminaFinale chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
this is the best fanfic i have ever read and man tats a nice story you made
Lana0605 chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Amazing!Love this story so much!
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
This is one of my favorite chapters (besides the previous one where Harry is grazing Ginny's shoulders in the morning and makes Ginny (& himself) think twice about it!)...it's so sweet the way Ginny was trying to make dinner for Harry, just like he so often does for her, and she's frazzled about being bare foot! I think the bruised face was a first-time thing for Harry, and considering he is no stranger to Quidditch injuries, that's saying something! I loved how Harry danced Ginny around their flat on the way to the bedroom-shows a different side of Harry! There is one line during the 'love scene' that doesn't seem to fit with the given description (making love, slowly...)-'Hands and lips moved and [crashed] everywhere, not frantically but slowly, reverently, lovingly.'- it just struck me when reading this again that the word 'crashed' doesn't really match with the surrounding sentence, let alone general paragraph, and I can't help but think "frantic sex" even though the paragraph specifically says the opposite is happening. Just sharing an observation. Thanks for writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »