Reviews for For The Love of the Scheme
katie swenson chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
wine
Guest chapter 80 . 6/30/2016
Why did Nicholas watch Nicole.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 66 . 1/7/2016
I went MIA for a bit, but I'm trying to catch up. Oh boy someone stabbed Chloe. Hope her and the baby will be ok? Stephanie was rude much.
Loved the EJole parts.
simbagirl chapter 70 . 5/23/2015
Sydney is Nicoles? Yes!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 65 . 1/19/2015
Oh boy Hope hit Nicole, da-yum. Please tell me Kate learns Sydney is Nicole & EJ's & blows Sami right out of the water with the announcement!
Stephanie is still cray cray lol.
Thank you for the update.
Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 64 . 1/13/2015
Oh man don't kill off Vivian!
Stephanie is one crazy girl. lol
Please don't let Sami keep Sydney from Nicole, and EJ too lol, for much longer. Sami is something else to keep that little girl from her real parents when she got a miracle with Lucas being Johnny's actual father.
I really like how you kept Nicole and EJ at arm's length with that undertone of attraction. I know they are both hung up on other people, but their dynamic is enjoyable to read.
Can't wait to read where you take everyone!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy writing.
Dasie chapter 62 . 12/11/2014
Wow! Good plot. Please update.
lexie-king chapter 56 . 10/13/2014
Man I freaking love Nicole
lexie-king chapter 46 . 6/16/2014
Hats off to Stephanie, Eddie was a worm.

Ej is being a complete arsehat about Chad, I get being in denial, but he needs to have the balls to talk to him and not like Stefano said have someone else dig into his life.

Can't wait for the next update.
KeSuQueen chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Loving the EJ/Nicole banter. Excellent work. I hope Justin can figure out what's going on with Hope. Maybe they could be together. I am a big "Jope" (Justin/Hope) fan. Anyway, this is a good fic but please write more, more, more soon lol
KeSuQueen chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
I love the EJole stuff so much. Please make them endgame in this fic. I mean I like EJ/Abby a lot now but no one compares to EJ/Nicole in my mind. As evidenced by your story they are both cut from the same cloth; they belong together and have HOT chemistry whether kissing or fighting! Update soon. : )
KeSuQueen chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
chandler Massey as Henry. Like the character already. great episode though the chunky paragraphs with un-spaced dialogue are a little hard on the eyes.
Mandie chapter 45 . 5/20/2014
This story is incredible, however it is moovong quite slow. This is going on 4 YEARS.
When will Nicole learn the paternity of her unborn child? When will EJ and Nicole learn that Sydney is theirs? When will EJ and Nicole make love again and truly be a couple.
KeSuQueen chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I think Nicole will shut EJ up with sex. I love it lol This is so good. Can you update everyday haha
KeSuQueen chapter 3 . 5/14/2014