Reviews for As If I Never Existed
Gabriella Somerfield chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
can't wait for the next one
Chibimax chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
nice update soon
live-love-laugh-297 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i loved it! write more! :)
dramagoddess202 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I am in love this movie, so I wanted to thank you for filling in the details. :D

Awesome story.
bdancer998 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
darn it! just a dream? grr...oh well. but you'd better get me some more cuteness! still loving the story though :)
bdancer998 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
*melts* that was so darn cute! also the song "to make you feel my love* came on shuffle while i was reading this...definitely added to the cuteness factor! :)
bdancer998 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
"Hannibal broke the silence, "Morning Lt. Sosa," he said normally as if nothing was different, as if she wasn't standing in my kitchen wearing one of my button-up shirts and sweats."

awesome

"Were Murdock and I the only ones who found this weird?"

great too!
bdancer998 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
haha! i love murdock soo much :) you're really good at getting into the characters.
bdancer998 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aww cute! can't wait for the rest!
Emma718 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Very cute! Please update soon.

Aww how i love Murdock ahah. :)
Partyinmyeyesocket chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I absolutely LOVE it! Please keep it up! Thank you!
Deadaccountignore chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I really loved this story! The Face/Charisa relationship was really interesting in the film, and I was hoping that someone would write about what their relationship may have been before!

I also really loved that you brought the whole team in to this- you really captured their dynamic well.

I can't wait for the next update!
Emma718 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I've been waiting for a Charisa & Face story. So THANK YOU. lol. :D

I am enjoying the fic so far, very interesting! I cannot wait to read more. Please update soon. _