Reviews for Brock and the TV
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Good but pikachu is a he not her. And Misty's Togepi is male sense you didn't know
AlizaBeth1985 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
where's the rest of story
can't think chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LOL! poor brock!

Ash took one look at the scene and walked into the kitchen. "I'm hungry. What's for dinner?"

lol!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
This cracked me up. Too funny... And I'll be looking forward to that AAML fic!
Reina del boligrafo chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Poor Brock. hehehehe.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
ROFL!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
LOL! Poor Brock, though...
deliciousbacon chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Woop woop with the insanity! *looks at the story again, shudders* Barney...evil... *looks at the endnote again, shudders* Valley girl...evil... Keep up the good insanity! Woop woop!
gobshitemc chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Giggleicious! Don't you DARE write a bad AAML young lady!
rockrgrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I thought it was really good...

continue PLEASE !

dana-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Aw, Togepi is such an evil little bugger. Dana liked it! Dana feels better. She thinks. But she's not sure... *sigh* Dana also doesn't feel like signing in. *sigh deux*
Vegeta's too sexy for you to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Aiiiiii! Stupid Togepi! *pulls out a frying pan and a spatula* I'll teach you to hurt Brock! TOGEPI, SUNNY-SIDE UP!
Llyxius chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
LOL the TV shows...BBCKanto? Isn't that geographically impossible? _~ And Barney! Have mercy, I'm surprised Brock didn't go comatose then. I love Brock POV fics or ones that are comedies about him...I wonder why I seem to think of them as one and the same? He's just got the funniest dilemmas and thought processes. And ooh, like, about the author's note, I like totally dig that AAML type story, kay? Like, write it, fer sure...just please, don't make one of Misty's sisters the narrator, cause I'd be skipping the word "like" about every third word... LOL _~
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
The egg! Bad Egg! EVIL TOGEPI! poor brock
Trish chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Oh my the Satanic Egg Thingy! Poor Brock can't move anywhere and tortured by the EGG! Nice work Jenn - and at the end - you were sounding scarily like Misty's sister - real Valley Girl.