Reviews for Brian's Fear
Medantha chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
So, I went quote crazy with this story.

Allow me to begin.

"the king of Liberty Avenue" - Greatest fucking things since Ghandi

"Justin fucking Taylor" - I'm sure one of his tricks was named Taylor at some point. Brian isn't afraid of Justin fucking around, as long as its not with 'Taylor'. I love being ridiculous.

"The kid had single handily" - 'single-handedly' is what you're looking for. It says it's spelled wrong, but Google it.

"the younger's man's presence" - typo. 'younger man's'

"Justin could hurt him." - This was so cute. I died. I never thought of it that way.

"managed to fuck his way into Brian Kinney's unreachable heart" - I didn't really think of this this way either, but this is exactly how things went. He did this literally, of course.

"And what scared Brian the absolute most…was that he couldn't bring himself to care or even regret it." - This one makes you think.

I loved it and that's all that I have left to say. Smiles!
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG BESTIE! Do you like want to kill me !

"Because even if Justin didn't know it, he had gotten inside. He was in so fucking deep that he was a part of Brian. Whatever happened to him, good or bad, affected Brian. And what scared Brian the absolute most…was that he couldn't bring himself to care or even regret it."

That made me cry for like 10 minutes. that was so cute, it was so cute that i read it over again three times. i lovedt hat story. Brian just made life. I am glad you wrote about what he was scared of because i was wondering that too!
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
like how brian knows his fear and faces it on head on.
Bryton4ever71 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was a great follow up! Thank YOU for taking me into consideration (blush)
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
awesome story. loved that brian could admit to himself if no one else what scared him, basically love. that was a terrific story, loved the prequel as well. can't wait to read more of your work.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved it!
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow that was the perfect follow up. I loved how vunerable Brian seemed without really bweing vunerable. You know? I loved it! Waiting for you next story!
Leviathan of the Skies chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
you should just write a sequal and another one and another and then you got a multi chaptered fic! yayyy lol

thx for writing