Reviews for The CEO and The Artist
MaLeC.NoX chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was delicious! The lemons were amazing and plot was also very good. Slightly OOC, but I throughly enjoyed it nonetheless!

An excellent job!

P.S. Your line breakers/ POV change lines were amusing. ;)
dancing elf chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
nicely done
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*low whistle* wow! I loved it! this is one of my new favorite puppyshipping oneshots! its right up there with Tiffany, Yuletide Poison, Welcome to My World, Take Me Away, Ruffles and Lace, Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu, and Of Cats and Flying Rats by Reizbar-Ookami, Bad Dragon by Tiers, and I Feel Pretty by Willowsnake. AND THEY'RE ALL TIED FOR FIRST PLACE! it had plot, it had mind blowing lemony goodness, and it had fluff! you are a master!
Steph chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I absolutely loved this story! D It's so cute, in a non too overly uncharacteristic sort of way. It's hard to come across a story like yours. )

GOOD JOB!
Gamer Tayley chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was amazing! :D Kudos to you! , I'm more of a Prideshipping gal, but this was just fantastic!
The Lady Phantom 1412 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
A bit out of character for both Joey (Jounochi) and Seto, but a very good plot, i get it quite well! D Anyways, (Hm.. i need a new vocabulary, i say anyways too much now a days) it was a good story, and I loved it! D

Keep on writing!

Lex
reimihara21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
this was so worth the read awesome keep it up :D
Eamarat chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Very good; loved it. You did great with the characters and overall was a great story that I'd not mind reading again, and again. I'm not logged in as I am lazy but if I was . . . I'd tell you the same thing.

Oh, and I adore your username by the way.
suchabeautifuldreamer chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
By far, the best lemon I've ever read. Seriously. XD

I think I love you now, please write more *O*
Kaitokira chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh my GOSH! You need to make a sequal since it makes you want to know what happens afterwards. Puh-leez! I love it!
Forgotten dragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omg i love your story even if i am your first review but i'm just saying but you should continue your story it's really sweet