Reviews for Stealing Thunder
Kallyna chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
The interaction between Andy and Christine really made the story for me. I've been the new kid on the block a few times in my life and it's never been easy fitting into the dynamics of a team that has really meshed together. Their dilemma struck close to home
LongTimeFan chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Feel free to borrow any other idea of mine that can spark another story! G Great job. It will be interesting to see how team dynamics change now that there are others involved.
JTrevizo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
okay - just finished all three chapters. Damn cliffhanger! Not cool! But it was so well done. I need the next chapter now please? Love Andy and Christine discussing stuff the other didn't know about the group... nice to know that Jennifer makes "The Balance" for the team.

All in all a total home run!
Kazthom chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I can absolutely see this as an 'episode' for season two! I loved the end of this chapter, where Jennifer's options ran out and the plane ended up doing exactly what Andy said not to do.

That poor woman. She really does need her own space with everything that happens to her. ;)

Can't wait to see how this turns out for the team!
JTrevizo chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
just downloaded all three chapters and will read them soon... just wanted to leave this for you so you know its being read. I'll post a review here or e-mail you it later. So great to have a new story up!