Reviews for You Lost Me
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This angst is damn good. You had me crying. :'(
sexyscientist chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Even though I'm a hopeless romantic, I really enjoyed that! The writing was beautiful, and the emotion that ran through the story was fierce. Well done :)
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow that is deep, and raw and ...heartbreaking
Virginie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Simply beautiful! I loved it! We could feel her pain so much! Thanks for this story even if there's no happy ending!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
yeah, i like it. especially after seeing the whole truth, i think it kinda fits... i guess.

i mean... i do like it but i sort of wish i didnt, coz i am a sucker for happy endings actually, so it doesnt become me...lol!
Angelikpear chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow! My hearth is broken too! eventhough it's pretty well written :D
Solivagant chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was beautiful and heartbreaking! I loved... Well, all of it. The idea of the "truth conman" was brilliant, and you had so many effective and creative lines. Like this one: "No one knows I am dying in here. Please world, go away." Absolutely fantastic story.

Miranda
StepFurther chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OMG...it was one of the most beautiful sad stories without happy ending, but i loved and enjoyed it! wow - i think it's all i can say!
BrandNewDay chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aw...this was sad. I looked up the song and listened to it(I've never heard it before), and the song made the story even more angsty.

I loved reading this. :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
So sad:( I was so ticked at the end of last night's episode. What an idiot he can be sometimes!
Ebsies Sophia chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Pretty please keep going? Pretty please happy ending? Pretty pretty pleeeeeeease? ;) Love your writing...such a cliff hanger!
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 6/22/2010