Reviews for re S I N H E A R T
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 2/16
Update, please! It's been such a long while since you've shown signs of life with this fic.
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
(Stupid fanfiction won't allow me to review twice per chap so I had to comment in this chappie instead of the last one)
Wow...just...wow. This is freaking plot line, the suspense, the descriptions... I...have no words. Seriously. Update. Okay? Just...update.

Ps. I totally support EdxMing ;)
StrangePointOfView chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
This story fully captures the intrigue and mystery of the original series, and the trials of a self insert who's in way over her head. I do hope there are more chapters to look forward to. I can't wait to see how she dodges Roy and Ed wanting to know how she knows so much, and how her brother fares with her extra information and without Greed to possess him.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
I really, really, reaaaaally want to see Ming's reunion with Ling. It's killing me. KILLING ME.
dreaming of mermaids chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I've just finished the entirety of this story, and I've gotta say... This has got to be one of the best OC FMA fics I've ever read. It's so well-written, and one can clearly see how much thought and effort is put into each chapter. And to, of course, the main character, Ming. Jesus, it's rare to see writing of this caliber. But it seems like it's been a while since the last update. I gotta ask, is this story still going to be continued? But so far, this is seriously one of the best I've ever read and it would be such a shame to see this dropped. In any case, thank you for the chapters and I hope you decide to continue on updating!
momodreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE!
doodlemeow chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
You MUST add more! Otherwise people will die of suspense. Please? The SUSPENSE! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I feel like major Armstrong now. All capitalized and bolded and such.
doodlemeow chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I loved your second quote!
8ofhearts chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Love this story! But..well I saw the old one first and didn't realize it was abandoned tell I got hooked. I know you said your writing style changed (it did) and it IS good, but personally I think your remake is missing a lot of the comedy from the first and isn't as in-depth, you know? Your new style is a little more dramatic though (I like a little drama :)). Maybe if you found a way to mix them? Just some advice.
LivesForTheReveal chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I bet Ed is creeped out by Ming... I bet everyone is a little creeped out by Ming sometimes, but that's part of why I like her.

Yay! She gets adopted by Izumi Curtis! There are not nearly enough stories with Izumi in them. Actually that's true with a lot of characters. FMA has such interesting characters that create so many possibilities for interesting fanfiction, and there's so much of the same stories being written with the same characters in the same places doing the same things.
LivesForTheReveal chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Wow. The begining was a little weird, but I can tell this story is uniqie. It definitely has my attention.

If I were Ming, I would be trying to appear more normal...
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Oh my glob! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I am in LUV with your story! Seriously! Its very good writing, dark, mysterious with a lot of humour laced in. I swear i will HUNT YOU DOWN if you don't continue this!
Anywho point is, update!
PolkaPox chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
I would really REALLY REEEEAAAAALLLYYYY hope that you would continue this fanfic. Like REALLY. It's amazingly good. I can't wait to see Ming meeting Ling. It has a greatly unique plot line and is written very well. It would be awesome if you recontinued this. Please.
MoonShadow396 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Okay this is freaking awesome! I read what you had before and now this verison and I'm really really looking forward to seeing what Ming will do next.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
I can't help but love how you portrayed Greed! He's amazing!