Reviews for re S I N H E A R T
TheOneKrafter chapter 11 . 10/26
AWESOME. I'm guessing this story's been abandoned? Man that's a shame, I really like it. Anyways I really enjoyed it, and I read your original of this story first before reading this one. Your skills have developed nicely from what I can tell. If you ever intend on updating this, I promise I'll keep reading.

Have a nice day!
Awesome chapter!
Zerth chapter 9 . 7/18
Aw.I really ship Ed and Ming together
Random Passerby chapter 11 . 6/23
Loved it! I'm kind of sad and happy that Nina/Alexander are alive. Mustang always leads me to think he's a bad guy! Damn, I really hated him for a moment there. Oh! And Ming met Greed! *tears of joy* And she escaped alive! *sobs harder* I can die happy... I really want to see Ming in some action with her alchemy or a plain fistfight. It'd be cool for her to give someone a beat down. I really can't wait for Ming to meet Envy though! *cackles* I have an insane obsession with Envy. His character is morbidly interesting, being sadistic and a prick and all. BUT HELL YES YOU BETTER BELIVE I AM ROOTING FOR ED X MING!
Random Passerby chapter 5 . 6/23
*squeals* The extremely subtle Ed x Ming is adorable and reminds me of Ming's character as Edward had described it; always slipping away as quickly as it comes. You sir/woman, are talented. I adore this fanfiction, from the original character and it's development, to the jabs at Ed's height to the absolutely amazing plot. Can't wait 'till she meets the sins.
de junco chapter 11 . 6/22
Wow, okay, so I read the first version of this, was mildly impressed, then saw it was discontinued, but rewritten. Slight disappointment, because often the rewrites end up being shorter than the originals. But holy shit am I happy to have read this, because it's magnitudes of improvement and even longer than the original! And man, like, self inserts are not that common in this fandom, right? But this is so pleasing, and I really enjoy Ming's character.

I think your characterization and plotting improved a lot between versions - eg Ming's decision to stay in Amestris, it makes a lot more sense to stay because your own clan actually put a hit on you as opposed to her sort of 'just got comfortable' reasoning in the first version. I also like her new personality more, more serious and determined, more willing to take risks and strategize. I liked the assassin OC too, a nice twist on the usual heartless murderer personality. I sort of wish I could've seen more of him, and his thoughts and life in the interim between helping Ming escape and confessing to Ling.

It's a shame that this seems to have stopped, particularly seeing as how Ming and Ling didn't manage to reunite yet, but for what it's worth I still really had fun reading this story, no regrets. And if you ever get a strike of inspiration to continue this, I'll definitely dive back in to this story.
"When you find a cool fanfiction you like then see it hasn't been updated in 3 years..."

This is really cool and refreshing. I enjoyed this! It's a shame there doesn't seem to be anymore :'''( Just thought I'd let you know that I really liked this and thought it was well written. It's nice to be complimented once in a while, ne?
coalbringer7 chapter 1 . 6/14
I never ever wright comments, but just this once, ill go for it. Please right more! Its an amazing story thats so flipping cleverly written, I cant help but be drawn in. You are an amazing writer, and id really, really, LOVE to read more. And thats a lot, coming from someone who reads so much, people think iv completely lost my mind. I really enjoyed reading this, and NEED to find out what happens next, so if you ever receive this silly little review, please, tell me, and all your other readers, if or when they'll be another chapter... Fire Dragon Coal- wishes you luck on your story!
Reader chapter 11 . 6/2
Write more now, please. I would rather enjoy the faces of Ed and Al when they find out who Ming really is.
Seeya!
forever a fan chapter 11 . 5/29
It's been like 6 years since I started following you on here and I always come back once in a while to re-read and check on this story- and will continue to do so. I love Ming, Ling, Ed and everyone's characterization! This story will forever be a gem to me. Hope all is well!
.character is yao ming but there is no basketball which disappointed me. Otherwose 10/10 would reread and also check on every othed month in desperate hipe of an updafe
Not gonna try and pressure you, but this is amazing and I'm really looking forward to the next part!
angelbeets chapter 11 . 3/24