Reviews for re S I N H E A R T
knightsofsprite chapter 11 . 5/2
And we never heard from marmaroh again.
knightsofsprite chapter 8 . 5/2
So what's gonna happen to Nena?
the florist chapter 11 . 3/10
reread this for the nth time and i still can't come up with words that can adequately describe how i love this fic. i miss ming and i miss you
Tick Tock Follow the Clock chapter 11 . 1/13
I know it's been a long while since you updated but I still hope you update the story.
Maxxus Herald chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
I know it's been a while since you updated. Still, I hope to see more.
A For Anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Holy shit that beginning was a piece of literary perfection? I am impressed and I'm crying because that was so good, it kept coming back to the "I do" until BAM it got to that and sorry I have a tendency to geek out about things like that but it was so nice
TheOneKrafter chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
AWESOME. I'm guessing this story's been abandoned? Man that's a shame, I really like it. Anyways I really enjoyed it, and I read your original of this story first before reading this one. Your skills have developed nicely from what I can tell. If you ever intend on updating this, I promise I'll keep reading.

Have a nice day!
Awesome chapter!
Zerth chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Aw.I really ship Ed and Ming together
Random Passerby chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
Loved it! I'm kind of sad and happy that Nina/Alexander are alive. Mustang always leads me to think he's a bad guy! Damn, I really hated him for a moment there. Oh! And Ming met Greed! *tears of joy* And she escaped alive! *sobs harder* I can die happy... I really want to see Ming in some action with her alchemy or a plain fistfight. It'd be cool for her to give someone a beat down. I really can't wait for Ming to meet Envy though! *cackles* I have an insane obsession with Envy. His character is morbidly interesting, being sadistic and a prick and all. BUT HELL YES YOU BETTER BELIVE I AM ROOTING FOR ED X MING!
Random Passerby chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
*squeals* The extremely subtle Ed x Ming is adorable and reminds me of Ming's character as Edward had described it; always slipping away as quickly as it comes. You sir/woman, are talented. I adore this fanfiction, from the original character and it's development, to the jabs at Ed's height to the absolutely amazing plot. Can't wait 'till she meets the sins.
de junco chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
Wow, okay, so I read the first version of this, was mildly impressed, then saw it was discontinued, but rewritten. Slight disappointment, because often the rewrites end up being shorter than the originals. But holy shit am I happy to have read this, because it's magnitudes of improvement and even longer than the original! And man, like, self inserts are not that common in this fandom, right? But this is so pleasing, and I really enjoy Ming's character.

I think your characterization and plotting improved a lot between versions - eg Ming's decision to stay in Amestris, it makes a lot more sense to stay because your own clan actually put a hit on you as opposed to her sort of 'just got comfortable' reasoning in the first version. I also like her new personality more, more serious and determined, more willing to take risks and strategize. I liked the assassin OC too, a nice twist on the usual heartless murderer personality. I sort of wish I could've seen more of him, and his thoughts and life in the interim between helping Ming escape and confessing to Ling.

It's a shame that this seems to have stopped, particularly seeing as how Ming and Ling didn't manage to reunite yet, but for what it's worth I still really had fun reading this story, no regrets. And if you ever get a strike of inspiration to continue this, I'll definitely dive back in to this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
"When you find a cool fanfiction you like then see it hasn't been updated in 3 years..."

This is really cool and refreshing. I enjoyed this! It's a shame there doesn't seem to be anymore :'''( Just thought I'd let you know that I really liked this and thought it was well written. It's nice to be complimented once in a while, ne?