Reviews for My New Job
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I DIED out laughing with the wrestle mania clock in thing! I pictured it so well in my head, it's just- I'm at a loss for words! You have to continue this, and I loved when Ikuto walked by, looked them up and down, then just left!

In much calmer words, Your an amazing author, and I would LOVE you to death if you would finish this story! _!
FreezingSapphire chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
what what what what what what what what what what what what
okay i know you haven't updated in this in forever but i mean think about it it's not such a bad idea y'know
Angel Bunnies chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I wish you'd update...not to pester you or anything. But I wanna read the next chapter! And great job, I liked it! :D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Yeaaaa sure next chapter will be up soon, huh?
Random person D chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Pwease update soon! *uses puppy dog eyes and sparkle attack* I freakin love this story!
Rimahiko4ever chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I luv this fanfic, it's Rima in the toilets isn't it? Please update soon! i'll be supporting u XD
TheTARDISat221B chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Omigod you can not leave a cliffhanger and not update for a YEAR! Oh but i loved nagi's comment with the hair is natural thing :D kirishma does look like sonic doesnt he? Can you make it so that there's a little more romance? Pwetty pwease?
CherryBlossomPrincess1997 chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
oh please please Please please olease Please Please Please Please Please olease Please Please Please Please Please PleaSe olease Please Pleaso P/ease Plea/e Please Plz Plz P/z Plz P\z Plz P\z uPdate i have waited months for the next chapter! the suspence is killing me!
CherryBlossomPrincess1997 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
_thats not even a 100th of how sad i am you havent updated
xXMoonsilverXx chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
can't wait for the next chapter! this is so awesome right now!

xXMoonsilverXx
Golden Carrot chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
hey! could you keep updating? i really love this story! btw Is that sceam rima? it probably is... Kirishima is a meanie! yahhhh anyways lov ur storys update soon!
Tsuki no kimi chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Oh god oh god oh god.

This is DELIGHTFUL. Frankly, this deserves way more reviews than some of the utter shit out there- honestly! This is ART!

Kirishima is adorable- and frankly, he DOESN'T get enough love, and yet you've totally promoted him in this fic! Nobody takes that boy seriously, but we're almost forced to here. And oh god the sexual tension and and IT'S KILLING ME QAQ.

Please update soon OR I WILL SERIOUSLY SPAM YOU LIKE I'M NOT KIDDING HERE MAN YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK.

Have a nice day! *SPARKLES*
forever.blue.skies chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Ah, this cracked me up SO HARD. Update soon, please? :D It's hilarious... :) And...Kirishima is a total creep...Um, no offense... :P :)
sweet laya chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I heat Kirishima -
sweet laya chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
hahaha! this chapter are funny ... good ideas you write it in your story _