Reviews for Happy Ending
9876 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That's so in character! That can be hard to do when the story is based off of a game that the main character(Olive) can have multiple personalities. The same thing goes for PM1, 3, 4, and 5. Too bad there isn't more stories on FanFiction about PM. I personally am a bigger fan of those anonymous knights and soldiers that Olive marries in some the endings(perfect opportunity to work on making believable OCs) . There 's just some paring's that don't get enough love. In the end this tends to be one of them. Anyway this was a story worth reading. It was very cute. Keep writing!
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Such a cute story.

Cube was perfectly in-character and the daughter's reaction was pretty natural. Honestly, for a character whose in-game counterpart was entirely player-dependent, I was able to grasp her personality perfectly. Top marks for the story.
FarmerChick chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AWWWW! So CUTE!
Me-la Kenzu Chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I am so glad that you not only pointed out that the rape far from minor, but also how screwed up Olive's childhood can be if you play it 'right'. Gotta make that money Olive.

Not only that, but your reasons for why she prefered Cube over Dragon Youth were just golden. I've always loved Cube/Olive and tried for it whenever I played for a 'Fighter' ending, ending up with Cube after all his wonderful saves and assists seemed right.

The subtley of the two tea cups was just key. It clicked, I suppose. Those unspoken hints can only come from having a certain kind of bond.

Throughout the whole story, Cube was just the perfect amount of submissive yet attentive. Caring, but never forceful. Ah...I love this story! Thanks for the great read!
LuminationPresenter chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
It's really cute. Although the young dragon didn't exactly give off the impression of being powerful ;) He was a great character though. I presume this is based on the leaked beta English translation of PM 2 right? The young dragon was my favourite character, but because he was such a milksop.
Arborvitae chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love Princess Maker 2. Really amazing game, and this story... well, I love Cube. He's just the most darling, and although I'm aiming for the "ultimate ending", I would much rather myself marry Cube than my character marrying him. So I like this story very much. Thank you for making my fantasies about Cube come true. :P
BernkastelMiracleWitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
dude this is SO AWESOME! I also played Princess Maker 4... this is what this is based on right? and I just loved it. You have good writing skills! Story is just FANTASTIC