Reviews for Nothing Lasts Forever
Vampite chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was a really well written fic, and I totally love the image of 2 just totally freaking out internally when 5 told him she liked him. Great job, please keep writing!
Makorruh chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is kinda sad, but the part where Hoagie says "I won't be there when wally FINALLY asks out Kuki." made me LOL
winglessangel'94 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I thought it was... AWESOME! I give my luck and wishes that you win the contest because that has to be one of the best Abby Hoagie one's I've read next to your instinct story, I might add. I don't mean to push because I get those same feelings from my own friend when I write but I hope you will add a new chapter of Stolen Time please? I'm one of your biggest readers that I reread.
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story. I like the focus and attention of showing one moment. The pace was excellent and I like how you showed the affects of one person's decision (like Mrs. Gilligan's choice to accept the job promotion) on the people around them (such as Hoagie's like being turned upside down).
TheLittleBear chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
coolio, Hoagie's moving to my hometown xD... I like the details of this story, good work
Hikasne chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I cannot write this pairing like you can.

Something about Abby's third-person way of speech trips me up everytime, but you did this beautifully. It's gorgeous without being too mushy. I like how it's kind of more friendship than romance, and you got that key in-between of both.

favorite. Love it, keep writing!

Hikasne
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
AWEEE FELLOW PANDA I FREAKIN LOVED IT! the kiss was simply perfect and dawww skejejnkdejvevejwie *blows up at awesomeness*

WOO!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I found it heart warmingly adorable. I loved his little excited fit after her confession. Moving sucks. I know it. I've been through it 5 times. But I love how she's hopeful for the future.

-GCOE
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
First off - If I'm brilliant and then you are the goddess of writing. I adore how you write - its so descriptive and pretty without being horribly wordy and distracting.

I adore that.

Your characterization was gorgeous! Abby was amazing and Hoagie was brilliant. I love how stunned he was at first that Numbuh Five liked him back.

And your kiss! So tender and sweet.

Awesome, amazing job!

Totally putting into my favorites!

-Kati.
blue-eyed-blonde12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
...Pardon me, I'm in complete and utter shock...

Well, there goes my chances in the contest. Rats.

Panda, you have managed to wow me once again with your amazing work. I applaud and wish you the best of luck.

Jess
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Lovely. Romantic. Subtle. Charming. Just what all 2/5 fictions should strive to be. Great work! :)
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nice think up of puns, they will do Hoagie proud lol

i think the kiss suited Abby's character perfectly and I love how despite him only having 4 days left she will stay take him for that long and is determinded to get a long distance realtionship to work. This girl doesn't give up!

Anyway I really like this so well done and hope you write again soon :)