Reviews for Complicated Spelling
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/31
this has all sorts of amusing connotations and implications. explanes how methos turns up in so many places too.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh yeah, that would be a problem. I think that Kit is going to take a while with this.

Great chappie/ficlet.
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Yay! Young Wizards! My favorite completely-obscure fandom!

I don't know why, but seeing Kit get confused or exasperated is always amusing. I liked it.
Rae Seddon chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Two of my favorite canons in one story! This was really cute and fun to read-I love Kit's reaction to Methos as well as the idea that he may have at one point been host of The Lone Power.
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
XD Oh, that is perfect rofl
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Heheh. Yikes. Don't usually have to handle names like this to do a minor favor. On the other hand, you'd expect an abbreviated form to be good enough for a minor space-hop, given you can use abbreviations in formal invocations of the Powers /and/ to zip yourself around.

Hee. Wow. Gotta be the longest-named human on the planet.

Makes you wonder how hard it would have been for Dairine to do any magic on the Doctor that time he helped her out at the Crossings.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I don't know Young Wizards but this was fun :)
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
and I bet pronunciation matters too. Yikes. Maybe they could come up with a text to speech synthesizer that always gets it right?
Harlyn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very funny, and clever idea for a crossover. Rock on!
AutumnHeart chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hee - now there's a thought. Setting up spells on *anything* a bit elderly must be awfully tricky. I wonder if they have access to an index, so they can say 'this person as described *here* at *this time* plus these other recent changes...'?

Thanks for the fun fic!
UncleKai chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Really neat. You have a way to make formerly unknown Fandoms interesting. After some reading I decided to order the first two of the Young Wizard Books. ;)
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 6/22/2010